Clubplanet Nightlife Community

homegrown last night

Originally posted by lasix

after cintron was my boy Jeff (aka Misjif) droppin the drumnbass... he's not on the boards.. I'm curious what you all thought of him. I thought he rocked it!

yo i straight up had to trainspot a few of his choons.

he rinsed it out aggressive but melodic trancey techstep stylee. w0rd.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teklord310

Someone post pics dammit! I took a few but most of u were camry shy this time. :laugh:

lol ignore this man. There is NO rush to post any of the pics.

I think every one that was taken of me involved a 40 and some wack pose, or me trying to give someone a hello hug and misjudging where the hell i was supposed to grab and accidentally squeezing their tit (sorry Marci - i did that twice)

yeah... believe me i'm not in a hurry to be reminded of my lack of sobriety.

btw, Misjif rocked it. I'm not a big DnB head at all, but i was enjoying the sound he was weaving together. Very interesting, atmospheric at points and never bored me out.

(goes to show you do not need to emulate Aphrodite's "The Takeover Bid" to be a respected junglist DJ... more people should listen to Misjif's style)

Originally posted by cintron

btw, Misjif rocked it. I'm not a big DnB head at all, but i was enjoying the sound he was weaving together. Very interesting, atmospheric at points and never bored me out.

(goes to show you do not need to emulate Aphrodite's "The Takeover Bid" to be a respected junglist DJ... more people should listen to Misjif's style)

oh no you didn't!

yo...

you did NOT just even Compare DNB to Jump Up.

whack!

yeah, um, i know someone else who spins

Misjif's style of drum n' bass and quite often.

umm... yeah... let's just say he's really

really close to yours truly.

Originally posted by snoozi8

quote of the night: (Lisa, goagirl, looking at Nick, phatman) Who is that, Quoth? :laugh:

:( i wish i was at Homegrown.

Phatman: yea i get pretty fuckin crazy on the dancefloor but soon enough i'll meet yer souvlaki chompin self.

It's been said before, but it bears repeating:

CINTRON WAS FUCKING PHENOMENAL!!! OMG, talk about dope beats... my body was moving of its own accord, I just couldn't stand still! FUCK I can't believe the minidisc is lost, I was sooo looking forward to having my roomate burn your set on to a cd for me! Ah well...

Thanks for another great night everyone!!! :D :D

Of course with that one notable exception... :mad: fucking thief! That's the second time in one week someone I know has had shit stolen at a party. Fucked up. :mad:

Anyhoo... can't wait till next week... I wonder if Pinky the aligator will still be there waiting for us???

Cintron... indeed a nice set and good to meet ya. Please contact me at your earliest!

Qwest

Metro Mix Radio

http://www.metromixradio.com

djqwest@metromixradio.com

Originally posted by cintron

Thanks phatman - i'll definitely make sure you get a copy. (and snoozi... and regina.... and tasty... and marci... and whoever else will probably hang me from the nearest lightpole if i don't rush them a copy as soon as it's done).

:) oh and Sexxyme... thanks :P You had some nice... things... goin' on too. haha :goofy: yeah sorry i'm still dealing with being cracked out all day.