Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stardo's mind want to know..

Originally posted by pipdaddy

shiny disco ball shot? i think you are making that up. i dont remember that. i DO remember cuervo though....:tongue:

tyco...that last post was sweet. i think im gonna go and have a good cry in the corner. when did you get so sensitive and emotional and stuff? just keep being a good cuervo partner and i'll love you forever...i think we might have a 3rd to add to the team....;) team cuervo...

Team Cuervo! hahahahaha

you did a shiny disco ball.........I bought them for everyone.

as for the third member of team cuervo, not sure..........I'm a little nervous about teresa I must say........she is the same one who asked me for a shot of lemonade at tempts.........I think chrishaolin is a def prospect..........

and dude, you gotta have a sensitive side...........girlies dig that shit......hahaha

spygirl stop talking like that.........you know you love me ;)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tyco

and dude, you gotta have a sensitive side...........girlies dig that shit......hahaha

Sensitive is good......:D

Ummm, lets see can I if count the ways.......(still thinking)......Shots, who said shots?????:tongue:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i'm barbiegirl - friends with clubchic1006, the jerseygirl, perns, sweepy, mosesonacid and slim calhoun. i know a few other people but only by face.

4 months ago - there were people on this board who devoted their lives to figuring out who i was .... needless to say, i still laugh about it.

i speak MY mind and how I feel, i am NOT influenced by anyone and try my best not to take sides.

this is a messageboard for heavens sake .... not the real world which we live in and abide by everyday.

however i am happy to say THANKS to cp and all of you for making my 10 hour days at work a little more interesting !!!

p.s. stardo, you have always been nice :D maybe one day we can do shots !!

;) This is the weekend. Feet dont fail me now!!! HELL

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i'm barbiegirl - friends with clubchic1006, the jerseygirl, perns, sweepy, mosesonacid and slim calhoun. i know a few other people but only by face.

4 months ago - there were people on this board who devoted their lives to figuring out who i was .... needless to say, i still laugh about it.

i speak MY mind and how I feel, i am NOT influenced by anyone and try my best not to take sides.

this is a messageboard for heavens sake .... not the real world which we live in and abide by everyday.

however i am happy to say THANKS to cp and all of you for making my 10 hour days at work a little more interesting !!!

p.s. stardo, you have always been nice :D maybe one day we can do shots !!

;) This is the weekend.

Dear God,

Dont let my feet fail me.

Keep my liver hydrated.

Help the DJ to spin his beside.

Keep Dookie11 from doing her backbends all over the place.

Help Badass find his brain.

Give Vip a brain and..

Bless this board and forgive us in advance we know not what we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHOTS EVERYBODY!!!

Stardo - Im going to try to stay between ceotters bar , front and center of dance floor and back bar by stage stairs.

So go if your standing at ceotters head diagnal toward ll o'clock. I wil be somewhere along the way.

Team Cuervo! hahahahaha

you did a shiny disco ball.........I bought them for everyone.

as for the third member of team cuervo, not sure..........I'm a little nervous about teresa I must say........she is the same one who asked me for a shot of lemonade at tempts.........I think chrishaolin is a def prospect..........

YOU'RE NEVER GONNA BELIEVE IT.....you might wanna sit down for this.....but apparently teresa is a big fan of jose cuervo.....who woulda thunk it? no to soco and lime...no to crackhaus.....but she likes cuervo! its a rare woman that likes cuervo...we'll see this weekend....:drunk:

Originally posted by stiffler

well said Neena......as for me, I hate all you fucking morons..just kidding. I've had my battles with trewy, liverdick, notallthere, fleshfreak..........and anyone else that I can't think of, but its all in good fun. In the beginning I liked being part of the drama, but now I like being freindly with everone, its more my true personality.

good thread stardo..............

see everyone at Vips party.:party:

oh, except neena and piro....lame excuse

Piro had named me your legal guardian for the night.:laugh:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

YOU'RE NEVER GONNA BELIEVE IT.....you might wanna sit down for this.....but apparently teresa is a big fan of jose cuervo.....who woulda thunk it? no to soco and lime...no to crackhaus.....but she likes cuervo! its a rare woman that likes cuervo...we'll see this weekend....:drunk:

Just wait and see.....this Friday night at DJAIS! :drunk:

Originally posted by stardo

This is the weekend.

Dear God,

Give Vip a brain and..

Bless this board and forgive us in advance we know not what we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHOTS EVERYBODY!!!

YA KNOW, I SIT AT WORK AND WATCH YOU CONSISTANTLY MAKE POSTS ABOUT ME "NEEDING A BRAIN" OR "SHIT TALKIN"AND I DON'T KNOW WHY. ARE YOU MAD CUZ I DIDN'T SWEAT YOU LIKE THE REST OF MY CREW? I'M TRYING TO BE NICE BUT YOUR MAKING IT DIFFICULT. PLEASE DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS OR ENEMIES. EITHER WAY I'LL LIVE, BELIEVE ME.

YA KNOW, I SIT AT WORK AND WATCH YOU CONSISTANTLY MAKE POSTS ABOUT ME "NEEDING A BRAIN" OR "SHIT TALKIN"AND I DON'T KNOW WHY. ARE YOU MAD CUZ I DIDN'T SWEAT YOU LIKE THE REST OF MY CREW? I'M TRYING TO BE NICE BUT YOUR MAKING IT DIFFICULT. PLEASE DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS OR ENEMIES. EITHER WAY I'LL LIVE, BELIEVE ME.

;) This is the weekend.

Dear God,

Dont let my feet fail me.

Keep my liver hydrated.

Help the DJ to spin his beside.

Keep Dookie11 from doing her backbends all over the place.

Give Vip a brain and..

I could dance and be merry, life could be a dingleberry......If I only had a brain.

I'm not sure exactly what the Tinman said, but it was sometin like that.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

thanks VIP for setting it straight. every one just kisses ass, "oh stardo is a cutie" or "stardo is a hotty" etc etc. knew you would be the voice of reason.........

not exactly dude...........

she posted her pic and people complimented her.........how does that transcend to kissing ass?

at least VIP has a reason to say what he said..........if this bothered you so much, maybe you should've said it yourself in the first place.

stop hating!

not exactly dude...........

she posted her pic and people complimented her.........how does that transcend to kissing ass?

at least VIP has a reason to say what he said..........if this bothered you so much, maybe you should've said it yourself in the first place.

stop hating!

Hating??? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... NOOOO, dont think so PAL :rolleyes:

however, i will clarify, this comment pertained to VIP & his crew & his little psuedo "fued" with stardo....

BTW, i was one of the inviduals who complimented Stardo on her nice PIC...

Hating??? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... NOOOO, dont think so PAL :rolleyes:

however, i will clarify, this comment pertained to VIP & his crew & his little psuedo "fued" with stardo....

BTW, i was one of the inviduals who complimented Stardo on her nice PIC...

oh.........

when you said "every one" I assumed it meant everyone around here...........

I apologize

Originally posted by vip-tech

This is the weekend.

Dear God,

Give Vip a brain and..

:laugh: Can't take the fire stay out of the kitchen pudding!!

thanks VIP for setting it straight. every one just kisses ass, "oh stardo is a cutie" or "stardo is a hotty" etc etc. knew you would be the voice of reason.........