Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i danced my ass off last night....

and had such a good time! my legs and back hurt today, though.:(

It was great to see everyone who showed up to abyss last night for Mikebugout and Paulie. You guys spun a fun set. It's too bad they didn't use the sound system to it's full potential for you.

Perpetuous Dreamer.... That was interesting. I was suprised that the girl actually sang and didn't lip sync. But that's cool.

Hope to see you all this weekend.:)

good times, good times... but work fuckin blows today cuz of it... :(

nice meetin mike bugout, kingartur, karch, and gary's friend (ed I think??) bugout thnx for the cd, it made the loooong ass drive back to pa a lot more fun :) good set too...

perpetuous dreamer was the first live performance I've seen... and I thought it kinda sucked - she was singing into the mic way loud or was too close or something, sounded all distorted & shit...

Originally posted by hotcheme

and had such a good time! my legs and back hurt today, though.:(

It was great to see everyone who showed up to abyss last night for Mikebugout and Paulie. You guys spun a fun set. It's too bad they didn't use the sound system to it's full potential for you.

Perpetuous Dreamer.... That was interesting. I was suprised that the girl actually sang and didn't lip sync. But that's cool.

Hope to see you all this weekend.:)

Shes A MANIAC, MANIAC on the floor, and she's dancin like she never danced before... :D

Originally posted by codica3

Bleep.. I didn't dance much last nite.. too tired.. nice seeing you all though!! I didn't expect so many heads!!

we'll have to dance another time. i couldn't figure out last night why mylegs just DIED after only 2 hours of dancing but it was probably cause i didn't have anyone else to bounce my energy off of. So next time no excuses! (and maybe some corona's for you....)

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

good times, good times... but work fuckin blows today cuz of it... :(

nice meetin mike bugout, kingartur, karch, and gary's friend (ed I think??) bugout thnx for the cd, it made the loooong ass drive back to pa a lot more fun :) good set too...

perpetuous dreamer was the first live performance I've seen... and I thought it kinda sucked - she was singing into the mic way loud or was too close or something, sounded all distorted & shit...

It was good meeting u, maybe next time u'll be drinking shots with me;)

Cody with a Y:laugh: thanx for beating me up and i still say he looks like a preppy kid:laugh:

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

get used to it. all performances suck. perpetuous dreamer wasnt so bad. idk why she was singin Silence...yo, yer not sarah mcclaughlin! but the whole club was singin along to sound of goodbye..first time ive seen so many ppl singin along during a performance.

Originally posted by kingartur

Cody with a Y:laugh: thanx for beating me up and i still say he looks like a preppy kid:laugh:

Yessssssssssss.. good boy.. I am Cody with a "Y" :) Ahh.. don't worry, I enjoy beating people up. :tongue: And NO he does not look like a preppy kid what makes you think that?! He's a hottie but we won't gooooo there.. :blank:

Originally posted by hotcheme

(and maybe some corona's for you...."

LOL.. I had like 5 Coronas before I came. Don't worry.. I take good care of myself. :D

Originally posted by xtcgspot

get used to it. all performances suck. perpetuous dreamer wasnt so bad. idk why she was singin Silence...yo, yer not sarah mcclaughlin! but the whole club was singin along to sound of goodbye..first time ive seen so many ppl singin along during a performance.

werd... the song seems kinda old to me... and even when I really liked it, I thought the vocal chorus destroyed the song (avb's beats were awesome, and I didn't mind the rest of the vocals)... its just that my ears were in pain because it was too loud/distorted... oh well, lots for a newb to learn :)

LOL.. Gary.. the only reason you thought Perpetuous Dreamer's performance was ok was cause you were drunk!! :beer::laugh::tongue: I didn't enjoy it at all.. and neither did I when I saw her stupid ass at Exit the week before when Scott Bond was spinning..