Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJais FRiDaY NiGhT Shot Call...

I know we have a thread for Saturday night but I want to start one for Friday night... I am so excited to finally be back at DJais tomorrow night, I can't wait to see a lot of you again, and plus I can't wait to be back at my new favorite Dj booth bar spot for our shots!!! :D :D

so who's going?

p.s. Chris please say you are going cause seriously, I haven't seen you in forever!!! :(

-Kim :)

Originally posted by trickydick

Hey everyone~

I'm kind of new to the CP scene...but I am at D'Jais every week and would like to meet everyone from the board! Which bar do you guys hang near?!? First round on me!!!

:D

We hang out at the bar by the DJ booth by the stage area! See you tomorrow night for shots..... :)

Originally posted by trickydick

Hey everyone~

I'm kind of new to the CP scene...but I am at D'Jais every week and would like to meet everyone from the board! Which bar do you guys hang near?!? First round on me!!!

FIRST ROUND ON HIM.....I LIKE THIS GUY....

TOO BAD IM GOING TO BAR A....

Originally posted by pipdaddy

TOO BAD IM GOING TO BAR A....

dork........;)

looks like team cuervo will not be attending this week cause I won't be down this weekend..........rest assure though, I will be back in full force next Friday.......what about you pip?

don't tell me you're going to The Boathouse next week or something..........:laugh:

Originally posted by tyco

dork........;)

looks like team cuervo will not be attending this week cause I won't be down this weekend..........rest assure though, I will be back in full force next Friday.......what about you pip?

don't tell me you're going to The Boathouse next week or something..........:laugh:

bar a....:laugh: who am i kidding.

i practically live at djais on friday....the only question is will my train make it down in time to get me to happy hour?..and hopefully ONE of my friends will be sober enough to pick me up(not likely).

if this market doesnt turn soon, i might be out looking for some new employment ideas any way. this sucks

Pip I must say you had me scared for a second!!!! Okay good now that I know it is all a crue cruel joke, I can be excited again.

Tyco we are going to miss you!!! :( That's okay I will take your place for Team Cuervo- just kidding!!! :yuck: Oh well I will probably see you sometime this weekend, I will be there till Monday!!! :D

I can't wait to see everyone again!!! :D :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

I know we have a thread for Saturday night but I want to start one for Friday night... I am so excited to finally be back at DJais tomorrow night, I can't wait to see a lot of you again, and plus I can't wait to be back at my new favorite Dj booth bar spot for our shots!!! :D :D

so who's going?

p.s. Chris please say you are going cause seriously, I haven't seen you in forever!!! :(

kim i know i miss you!! im not sure about this friday theres a 50/50 chance that i will be there if not im going down sat definitely..

Pip I must say you had me scared for a second!!!! Okay good now that I know it is all a crue cruel joke, I can be excited again.

Tyco we are going to miss you!!! :( That's okay I will take your place for Team Cuervo- just kidding!!! :yuck: Oh well I will probably see you sometime this weekend, I will be there till Monday!!! :D

I can't wait to see everyone again!!! :D :D

okay have fun!

so who's going?

Well I would be going but my partner in crime is not allowed in D'Jais. He has told me alot about you Kim and I am enthused about meeting you & getting zoot with you LOL. I hope you know what that meant. I think we are heading to Vinyl to see his friend open for Danny Tenaglia. Have fun!!!

Originally posted by djprime

what time is happy hour from till @ djais...HAvnt been there yet this summer....I will come down for happy hour b4 i have to go to surf....

get to meet you character s from CP that never leave DJais...

YAY.....DJprime it's about time you show your face in DJAIS!!!!! :D

Originally posted by nepples

Well I would be going but my partner in crime is not allowed in D'Jais. He has told me alot about you Kim and I am enthused about meeting you & getting zoot with you LOL. I hope you know what that meant. I think we are heading to Vinyl to see his friend open for Danny Tenaglia. Have fun!!!

okay well all you needed to say were two phrases- someone not being allowed in DJais and the word ZOOT... and I immediately knew who you were talking about!!! Yes I have heard a lot about you too, we will definitely have to meetup sometime to do some shots and hang out ( :smoke: ) for a while!!! Have a great time Friday night, hopefully I'll meet you soon!!! :)

And also, to everyone else- is it me, or are a lot of you not coming to DJais this Friday? I am very disappointed!!! Chris I am still gonna hang on to that 50/50 chance.... :D

Guest bonsolidd

Okay Chris that sounds good:

60 percent chance you'll just go with us

40 percent chance you will just meet us there

:D :D :D

100% There that's what matters!