• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

What cigs said!!!!

I like rapp but not at tempts.

Im really did digging Nelly's ITS GETTIN HOT IN HEA!!!!!

Awe, it was a joke! For those who don't know, a certain esteemed member of the board, once said she heard Danny playing hip-hop at Temps. I'll let y'all figure out what rocket scientist said that.

Originally posted by Kermzy

Awe, it was a joke! For those who don't know, a certain esteemed member of the board, once said she heard Danny playing hip-hop at Temps. I'll let y'all figure out what rocket scientist said that.

:gas:

Just joking

Of course people now your joking:rolleyes:

You make cd's?

Yea I put cds together all the time. I've got over 1000 tracks on my computer. I dont have the time to create actual mixes like a dj, but the cd burning app I have blends the tracks together and it works well for what I need. My track selection is great, but I'm still learning the basics on spinning. I just bought the Amotix MP3 DJ Mix software last night and one of these days I'm going to pick up some equipment. I'm addicted to the music!

:dj: dj vog (vogue) coming soon, lol

Give me an idea of what tracks you want, buy me a shot and I'll hook you up with a disk Saturday. I think the Captain Crunch is out, god only knows what the bouncers would be thinking when I walk through the door. :D

Originally posted by njdionysus

Yea I put cds together all the time. I've got over 1000 tracks on my computer. I dont have the time to create actual mixes like a dj, but the cd burning app I have blends the tracks together and it works well for what I need. My track selection is great, but I'm still learning the basics on spinning. I just bought the Amotix MP3 DJ Mix software last night and one of these days I'm going to pick up some equipment. I'm addicted to the music!

:dj: dj vog (vogue) coming soon, lol

Give me an idea of what tracks you want, buy me a shot and I'll hook you up with a disk Saturday. I think the Captain Crunch is out, god only knows what the bouncers would be thinking when I walk through the door. :D

Im so bad with names an titles . I will email you.

Ill buy you more than a shot

Guest saleen351

you are such a cunt, can't you for once not talk bs.... are you a lesbo that secretly likes her? :blown:

Originally posted by jarmenio

Who's going? Let's all meetup at Ceotter's bar at 12:00. I heard first round of shots is on Tempkid.

since I won't be at there this weekend...tempkid do you think it's possible to get that shot next Sat?? Thanks ;):D

Originally posted by saleen351

you are such a cunt, can't you for once not talk bs.... are you a lesbo that secretly likes her? :blown:

Teehee I love it when you get all mad! :love2:

And Laurie my dear, even if I was, I still would not be interested in you. But wait, don't you like that sort of thing? Wasn't there a Surf club shower incident?

Teehee I love it when you get all mad! :love2:

And Laurie my dear, even if I was, I still would not be interested in you. But wait, don't you like that sort of thing? Wasn't there a Surf club shower incident?

:laugh: Nope sorry that must have been a different LAURIE...:D

Damn I missed that incident Laurie. :eek: Can you re-enact it again Saturday? :laugh:

Who's going? Let's all meetup at Ceotter's bar at 12:00. I heard first round of shots is on Tempkid.

Joe you sure you want shots? Or is there something else your looking for from me;) I'll be at Bar A for there classics night instead!

Originally posted by tempkid

Joe you sure you want shots? Or is there something else your looking for from me;) I'll be at Bar A for there classics night instead!

TEMPKID SHOW ME HOW YOU DO THAT TRICK?

I never seen anyone vacuum his arm half way up his nostril and pull it out so clean and in one piece while doing a bump:eek:

TEMPKID SHOW ME HOW YOU DO THAT TRICK?

I never seen anyone vacuum his arm half way up his nostril and pull it out so clean and in one piece while doing a bump:eek:

Who me! I think you got me confused with another TEMPKID!

I had a really good week so far, so ya I guess first round of shots are on me, for real! EVERYBODY!

But it's my choice.

Originally posted by tempkid

Who me! I think you got me confused with another TEMPKID!

I had a really good week so far, so ya I guess first round of shots are on me, for real! EVERYBODY!

But it's my choice.

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I'll be there Saturday for Part 1 and Sunday for part 2! I want to meet some of you CP'ers!! 12 by ceotters bar! I'll see ya then!!!:D:):tongue::cool:

I will be there with my best friend in the whole wide world!!! And to think we had fun there last Saturday, I think this Saturday is going to be a whole new level... :D :D

I can't wait to see a lot of you again, and meet a lot of new cp people that I don't know yet... I know I will be right at Ceotter's bar the whole night!!! :drunk:

so i guess i'll take round 5 CUERVO!. if all y'all punks can keep it up that long....

i've decided on the black gi-joe sleeveless. it should be real easy to spot me...don't be shy. be sure to say hello. the shirt usually initiates 1 of 2 reactions....the guidos want to beat me up and steal it...and the girlies want me to give it to them in exchange for their top...so if you see a guy getting in fights over his shirt....or a guy walking around in a tube top, thats me!