Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lemme Just Say Something..

JUST FOR THE FUCKING RECORD..

I'm not an alcoholic.

So...........

Everyone please get over it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I think everyone from CP that I saw last nite had something to say about alcoholism to me.

Honestly.. you guys just read posts about me drinking and stuff.. but you don't really hang out with me.. chill with me.. know me that well, etc..

So don't make judgments based solely on ideas from a messageboard. I would like you all to know that I'm much more than what you see here.

It gets a lil old sometimes.. but don't worry.. I still love you all. :D :D

Cheers. :beer:;)

Originally posted by kingartur

:( Cody u didn't have a drink with me

That's because I'm not old enough!! I'm only 19!! :blown: Don't worry.. when we go to the beach we'll definitely drink.. and when we go to Great Adventure.. and such.. :) Maybe double-shots of Tequila?? ;)

Originally posted by codica3

That's because I'm not old enough!! I'm only 19!! :blown: Don't worry.. when we go to the beach we'll definitely drink.. and when we go to Great Adventure.. and such.. :) Maybe double-shots of Tequila?? ;)

I know ur age u told me last night ;)

We still on for six flags on the 20th?

and tequila sounds good right now:D

JUST FOR THE FUCKING RECORD..

I'm not an alcoholic.

So...........

Everyone please get over it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I think everyone from CP that I saw last nite had something to say about alcoholism to me.

Honestly.. you guys just read posts about me drinking and stuff.. but you don't really hang out with me.. chill with me.. know me that well, etc..

So don't make judgments based solely on ideas from a messageboard. I would like you all to know that I'm much more than what you see here.

It gets a lil old sometimes.. but don't worry.. I still love you all. :D :D

Cheers. :beer:;)

. . .I'll take the position on it that I always have: I think it's whack for people on this board to assume about and poke fun at peoples use of controlled substances (read: drugs and alcohol) . .

. . .It's kinda like making fun of someone's sibling . . . It's ok if I make fun of my sister it is NOT ok however for YOU to make fun of my sister . . . ya dig? . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .I'll take the position on it that I always have: I think it's whack for people on this board to assume about and poke fun at peoples use of controlled substances (read: drugs and alcohol) . .

. . .It's kinda like making fun of someone's sibling . . . It's ok if I make fun of my sister it is NOT ok however for YOU to make fun of my sister . . . ya dig? . . .

cody is your sister??

j/k

:tongue:

Well put... just like it's okay for ME to make fun of being French, but it's not ... okay... for... oh. Shit. :shaky:

Cody: this thread reminds me very much of one I wrote last week. That one ended up being like 5 pages long... :laugh:

Totally agree.. :D Wonderful, wise words as always. :)

Originally posted by joeg

btw... nice job on the raindancing this week... we got quite the storm...

Just for the record.. I didn't dance this weekend so bite me. :tongue: Have you ever even SEEN me dance for real?? I don't think you've had the pleasure.. so before you go making assumptions that I look like a rain dancer named Storm, please wait to experience it first hand. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by hoke

Well put... just like it's okay for ME to make fun of being French, but it's not ... okay... for... oh. Shit. :shaky:

In regards to this thread thus far; I'd like to remind EVERYONE that, although it's wrong to speak volumes about someone whom you don't really know, it is ALSO nevertheless INCREDIBLY wrong to be French.

Originally posted by xpander

In regards to this thread thus far; I'd like to remind EVERYONE that, although it's wrong to speak volumes about someone whom you don't really know, it is ALSO nevertheless INCREDIBLY wrong to be French.

LMAO. :laugh: :laugh: Now I'll drink to that!! :beer:;)

LMFAO!!!

err... yeah. :blank::laugh:

Originally posted by hoke

Cody: this thread reminds me very much of one I wrote last week. That one ended up being like 5 pages long... :laugh:

What was your thread about??

Originally posted by joeg

I'd love to ;)

So then I take it you've NEVER seen me dance.. therefore.. ENOUGH WITH THE COMMENTS!!

How about being Belgian :grin:

Well.. once you see me dance.. you won't make fun of me anymores.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Duhh!!

What if a stray glowstick was to come flying out of nowhere and knock you out like a drunk on parade.

Will he still make fun of you then?