Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lemme Just Say Something..

Originally posted by xpander

What if a stray glowstick was to come flying out of nowhere and knock you out like a drunk on parade.

Will he still make fun of you then?

Ugh, what was I thinking, such unclassy behavior.

My apologies, I shall chuck the glowsticks at JoeG's head instead.

those aren't glowsticks, sparky... those are lightening bolts!!! :letsgo:

(and for the record, i'm not making fun of her... just friendly teasing... shes just playing along (i think)... i don't know... i pm'd her to make sure i wasn't being a dick like a month ago... and she said i wasn't...)

Originally posted by xpander

Ugh, what was I thinking, such unclassy behavior.

My apologies, I shall chuck the glowsticks at JoeG's head instead.

Yes!! What unclassy behavior!! I expected better than that from you.. good thing you cleaned up your mistake really quick. :D :D Chuck it hard.. REAL hard.. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

what's so wrong with being an alcoholic?? I enjoy it to the fullest!! ;)

The word alcoholic is but a label. And I hate labels.. I try and keep them to a minimum. PLUS.. I'm not an alcoholic. :D

often times when calling myself an alcoholic I've been corrected... according to some ppl alcoholics go to meetings, so if u don't go to meetings you're a drunk... I really don't give a shit if its a label or not... I enjoy consuming large quantities of alcohol and I don't give a third of a shit what other 'critics' think of me - I just have shitloads of fun! :)

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

often times when calling myself an alcoholic I've been corrected... according to some ppl alcoholics go to meetings, so if u don't go to meetings you're a drunk... I really don't give a shit if its a label or not... I enjoy consuming large quantities of alcohol and I don't give a third of a shit what other 'critics' think of me - I just have shitloads of fun! :)

LOL.. I'll drink to that.. :beer: plus I just heard some upsetting news about someone that I care very much about.. :( :(