Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday F U !!!!

since i am OFF tommorow (and going to be baking in the sun all day !!) i wanted to give my weekly FU today .......

a big one to my BOSS for telling me that i need to put in more over time, HELLO i only already work 50 hour weeks

and a second FU to the god damn AC being set at 40 below zero in this office building .... talk about titty hard on !!!!

have a BARBIE TERRIFIC DAY AND A BARBIE TERRIFIC WEEKEND, the weather is supposed to be FABULOUS !!!

:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by stardo

To the broad that gave me barely no sauce for my stomboli.

WWWWWWWWAAAAAAATTTTTEEEEERRRRRRRR

I LOVE A BROAD WHO EATS STROMBOLI

I ALSO LOVE BROADS THAT CALL OTHER BROADS, BROADS.

BUT I HATE BROADS THAT GET EXPLOSIVE DIAHREAH.

Originally posted by notallthere

Big mother fucking fu my slinky I just got it and it is already all tangled up.

slinky .... slinky .... la la la la la !!

slinkies ROCK - they are the BEST !!

i didn't know they still make them

I WANT ONE !!

Originally posted by vip-tech

I LOVE A BROAD WHO EATS STROMBOLI

I ALSO LOVE BROADS THAT CALL OTHER BROADS, BROADS.

BUT I HATE BROADS THAT GET EXPLOSIVE DIAHREAH.

Its that love hate situation I know but... I can't compromise the TAR that I squirt out on Mondays:gas:/ :kiss2:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

since i am OFF tommorow (and going to be baking in the sun all day !!) i wanted to give my weekly FU today .......

a big one to my BOSS for telling me that i need to put in more over time, HELLO i only already work 50 hour weeks

and a second FU to the god damn AC being set at 40 below zero in this office building .... talk about titty hard on !!!!

have a BARBIE TERRIFIC DAY AND A BARBIE TERRIFIC WEEKEND, the weather is supposed to be FABULOUS !!!

:D :D :D :D

I feel ya...My boss who is on my shit list who I so ready to fist fuck her anorexic ass....Is really getting on my nerves....She just said, I need to hire a woman cause there more organized and etc...So I replied, Yeah tru and there also real bitches....

I dont think she appreciated that comment too much....:D

Originally posted by stardo

Yeah I know. I should be shot for the SOUP that uzzes out of me!!

Yummy....Cant wait to eat my food thats heating up right now...I chicken and pasta with stardo's special sauce..:D

This is a pre-emptive FU to all the dripping sweaty stubbly stickboys that'll be walking around Temps this Saturday with their shirts off who will no doubt be scraping up against me and splashing their scrawny sweaty bodies on my clothes. FU YOU ALL.

:mad: :mad: :mad::finger::2guns::woah:

This is a pre-emptive FU to all the dripping sweaty stubbly stickboys that'll be walking around Temps this Saturday with their shirts off who will no doubt be scraping up against me and splashing their scrawny sweaty bodies on my clothes. FU YOU ALL.

:mad: :mad: :mad::finger::2guns::woah:

Originally posted by ou812

Brother this is a pre-emptive apology, although I am not a stubbly no shirt wearer, I am that sweaty guy...I try my hardest not to make human contact, but it does happen on occasion...So let me apologize now..:D

Hey, everybody gets sweaty in there, goes with the territory, but damn , can't these guys keep their shirts on so I don't have to feel their slimy backs..........ya feel me? I could take my shirt off too (believe me I'm in quite the physical condition) but guess what I leave it on cause we can all do without. Would you believe one time some guy's scruffy shoulder stubble got latched onto my shirt and he was stuck to me for like 3 seconds, how disgusting.

:puke:

Originally posted by ou812

Hey, everybody gets sweaty in there, goes with the territory, but damn , can't these guys keep their shirts on so I don't have to feel their slimy backs..........ya feel me? I could take my shirt off too (believe me I'm in quite the physical condition) but guess what I leave it on cause we can all do without. Would you believe one time some guy's scruffy shoulder stubble got latched onto my shirt and he was stuck to me for like 3 seconds, how disgusting.

:puke:

I feel ya brother...I dont like mixing grease myself, thats why my shirt stays on..:laugh:

Kind of feel bad for the guy with shoulder stubble, cause he has to be on hairy bastard:laugh: :laugh: