Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5and BAr TommoW ???

Originally posted by deuce27

will i be blessed with your presence?

:confused:

I don't think so, it would be nice to see you though since i probably won't see you this weekend.......wink wink

I don't think i can do sandbar then the rough weekend

i don't think so, it would be nice to see you though since i probably won't see you this weekend.......wink wink

What rough weekend are you talking about:D :D :D

Originally posted by gotwhatyouneed

Sandbar + drunk tough guys = good time ruined

to many fights, the place just isn't worth the drama :mad: :mad:

I hear that, but all in all, the place is a good time. Its just too hard to find anyone in that place, once you loose the group your with your fucked!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by gotwhatyouneed

ha, ha, - that's funny and true: you always need your cell phone on you - or pick a meeting place like you use to do when you were younger at the mall

true, true, but I hate carrying my phone on me in a club. I get to fucked up and loose shit.

i don't think so, it would be nice to see you though since i probably won't see you this weekend.......wink wink

What rough weekend are you talking about:D :D :D

Originally posted by laurie619

I'm might be going there for a pre-game, and then off to ROXY to hear RIZZO & SHAWN INK. . .I CANT WAIT..REAL MUSIC...:D

I dont know ..

I went to roxy a few weeks ago it was ok but i am 22 and i felt like a old man there everyone seemed like they where 16.

Originally posted by notallthere

I dont know ..

I went to roxy a few weeks ago it was ok but i am 22 and i felt like a old man there everyone seemed like they where 16.

i hear that..........that place will never do again what it did back in 98-99 (oh, better days gone by)

yeah its 18* . .but the music is SICK

(NOT CRAP I HEARD LAST WEEKEND) crowd changes after 1AM TRUST ME I KEEP HEARING GREAT THINGS...TRY IT, IF NOT I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT IS!!;)

o.k. laurie you are now responsible for full Roxy report

thanx

yeah its 18* . .but the music is SICK

(NOT CRAP I HEARD LAST WEEKEND) crowd changes after 1AM TRUST ME I KEEP HEARING GREAT THINGS...TRY IT, IF NOT I'LL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT IS!!;)

o.k. laurie you are now responsible for a full roxy report

thanx

Roxy suxxxx. Nothing like it was back around '98. Laurie is too hyped up about it and hearing good things about it so she'll probably most likely rant and rave about it after the nights over. Have fun with the lil kiddies. Are you going to be a chaperone for the night???

Originally posted by Jsen7

Roxy suxxxx. Nothing like it was back around '98. Laurie is too hyped up about it and hearing good things about it so she'll probably most likely rant and rave about it after the nights over. Have fun with the lil kiddies. Are you going to be a chaperone for the night???

I cant knock it until I try it. . .:D Dont worry you will be too, I just have to get you drunk enough @ sandbar before we leave. . ;) HEY BRIAN1500 help a sister out, and hook Jsen up with more drink tickets..:laugh: