Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wut? No Fuckin Review?!

Originally posted by roninmess

I had my claim to the music when Manny The Greek dropped "wonderful Human beings" which was burnt off of my computer thank you very much. ok im a loser.

LOL.. yes you ARE a loser.. how many times are we gonna have to hear that it was from YOUR CD burner?? :blown: LOL.. Robin.. LOL. :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

good seein...fuckin...everyone! lynne, randall, eric, helen, arthur, alan, mike, robin, larry, debbie, graydon(gmoneyjive) ;) hotcheme, cody, heather, karch, some girl from rutgers that ive talked to b4, my boys ed, mike, and dan. i know i forgot ppl. itll come back to me. im still hungover.

:aright:

hahahahahaha I was just standin there, and I introduced myself to your boy ed... he asked my name 2 or 3 times (I'm used to 5 or 6, my name is fuckin weird ;) )... he shook his head as if he understood what I said... then a minute later he leaned over to u and said "what's his name?" :) ... and u said "I don't know"... funny thing is u guys were talking loud so u could hear each other over the music... I heard u guys loud & clear :) anyway... I told him my name a few more times after that and u both finally got it straight... hahahahahhaaha

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

hahahahahaha I was just standin there, and I introduced myself to your boy ed... he asked my name 2 or 3 times (I'm used to 5 or 6, my name is fuckin weird ;) )... he shook his head as if he understood what I said... then a minute later he leaned over to u and said "what's his name?" :) ... and u said "I don't know"... funny thing is u guys were talking loud so u could hear each other over the music... I heard u guys loud & clear :) anyway... I told him my name a few more times after that and u both finally got it straight... hahahahahhaaha

lol. yea i didnt know ur real name. he asked me and i just had no fuckin clue. i knew u heard us, u were right next to me. im surprised that i actually remembered it and even how to spell it. wow...short term memory is a muhfucka!!!