Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ahhhhh

teamj5

Originally posted by teamj5

Nothing beats depression like a jack and coke at 8am.

Enjoy work suckas

hmm depression? sounds like you need an upper -vs- the jack w/ dat coke.

Hope all is well... it's atleast the weekend right?

No, nothing beats a jack and coke AT work at 9 am... now if only I had a Jack and Coke. Bastard.

Dave, congrats man!! Can you spill any of the details? I want to know when I can hear you throw down!!

Hey, and if you're going to be at Cass & Porter next week, make sure Mike introduces us!

-- Nothing is more a mystery to me than the sleep-schedules of resident and teamj5... do these guys even sleep? :confused::D

Hey Carelli next week intro me to Mike (TJ) if the bastard exists, and then Mike intro me to Resident:laugh: :laugh:

I hate you and your damn Jack, I hope you puke. I have been going like a mad man since 5:30 yeah I said 5:30. And go out last night didn't help that either

number 2 tastes better than number 1

bootleg you are correct...weekend is here amen for that

feeling a little better already

d:rew i dont know if i can meet you yet. i'm just not ready for that sort of commitment :laugh:

Originally posted by teamj5

number 2 tastes better than number 1

bootleg you are correct...weekend is here amen for that

feeling a little better already

d:rew i dont know if i can meet you yet. i'm just not ready for that sort of commitment :laugh:

We will take it slow at first, I don't want either of us getting hurt ya know

heh, just woke up again...

details, eh? well flyers are in the works as i speak. the opening night is friday (the first one in august). djs: myself, dj dres, scott macleod. it's at a VERY BIG club in the city of Boston, and I'm not talking about A*****. get the idea? :smoke:

when the time comes, i'd like to invite you all PERSONALLY, we're not going half assed on this.

oh and of course i'll say what's up @ rise.

now that i utterly hijacked this thread for my own evil purposes, time to get a SoCo and Coke:jar:

Originally posted by djresident

heh, just woke up again...

details, eh? well flyers are in the works as i speak. the opening night is friday (the first one in august). djs: myself, dj dres, scott macleod. it's at a VERY BIG club in the city of Boston, and I'm not talking about A*****. get the idea? :smoke:

when the time comes, i'd like to invite you all PERSONALLY, we're not going half assed on this.

oh and of course i'll say what's up @ rise.

now that i utterly hijacked this thread for my own evil purposes, time to get a SoCo and Coke:jar:

just woke up myself....time to say good morning to jack

:)

how's work, suckas ?