Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buzz@nations

Yes, it is excellent.

The crowd is great, security with the exception of the search at the door is very chill (if you have candy hide it well - the searchers aren't whack or anything but they do check fairly well and they will take your stuff no problems. I don't ever take anything but I've had people with me get nabbed and you have to give the stuff up before you can go in), it's a club that is actually about the music, no frills, and REALLY fun. It's the only thing that keeps me from going nuts when I'm down at school :) Hope that helps!

Buzz is a great party, Nation is a great venue. I've never been there but i've heard enough testimonials from trustworthy people.

besides, any DC club will absolutely conquer any club in NYC. End of story. The vibes just can't even compare.

Originally posted by cintron

besides, any DC club will absolutely conquer any club in NYC. End of story. The vibes just can't even compare.

That's not true.... Buzz is the only one. Glow has a rare good day, and all the rest SUCK with the possible exception of Red and lately Five. Miserable, I tell you :(

Originally posted by lasix

Buzz is a sick party!! Only went once, but it is still up there in my alltime best nites out.

I would go more often it wasnt 4 hours away and I had a place to crash!

New York is 4 hours away from Boston and we go down there all the time to party (without a place to crash).

You New Yorkers are such babies ;)

Guest tilly

This club is fantastic!

I can't even say enough about it. There are various areas of the club to get lost in. The upstairs loops around the dancefloor so upstairs and downstairs are linked together in essense. The outside patio (YES, they actually have an outside to the club too-bonus) has a seperate dj and great area to either chill or dance. The club is huge! Great vibe!

Have a blast.