Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone watch.....

Sorority Life on MTV? (Please dont kill me for this) but I was in a house in College, and if anyone else was, you can totally relate to the petty BS that goes on...Please share your thoughts!

(And you may bash sororities, I will not get offended!)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cgm

Sorority Life on MTV? (Please dont kill me for this) but I was in a house in College, and if anyone else was, you can totally relate to the petty BS that goes on...Please share your thoughts!

Ha, I use to call sorority girls, Sorostitutes....:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by cgm

Every time we turned on MTV last weekend, that's all that was on, AND it was the same episode all weekend.....:blown:

They have those girls under some serious lock down.....:eek:

Originally posted by ou812

I wonder when they'll show the episode when they get drunk and gang banged..........or one where someone gets pregnant.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think that is next weeks episode!!!

Seriously though, that sorority is LAME!!!!! Come on, no alcohol, no belly shirts (or whatever that chick said).

What audience is MTV trying to attract?????? Females only????

Originally posted by cigs

I think that is next weeks episode!!!

Seriously though, that sorority is LAME!!!!! Come on, no alcohol, no belly shirts (or whatever that chick said).

What audience is MTV trying to attract?????? Females only????

Believe it or not, thats the way most houses are. At my school, none of the sorority houses were aloud to have alcohol in the house. Also, they all want to portray the image that they all are classy girls with stong values yada yada yada and expect you to live up to those values. Although I made a lot of great friends anf had a great time, the core of it is very fake and snobby. Needless to say, I got into trouble a lot.....;)