Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you have the same IP address as me...speak now or...

forever hold yer peace.

C'mon i know xtcgpsot and me aren't the only same two people...

i mean what about tastyt and clubkat? they have same ip address?

and how bout djjonstephen and phatman? They are the SAME person cause they have the same ip address..

oh oh and joeg and quoth are the same person they have the same ip address...

so um...

all you fuckers are...

BUSTED!!

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35

that made no sense at all

yer a fuckin newbie you know nothing you have never met any of us...plus...once DaVe catches up and see's what yer doing yer gonna log in one day and find yer count back to where it started.....man yer fuckin dumb by postwhoring...the amount of pings yer ip address makes to the server is all recorded...its fuckheads like you on why the "..." and BUMP forum was even created...but you wouldn't know that would ya...son of danwilson.

Originally posted by quoth

yer a fuckin newbie you know nothing you have never met any of us...plus...once DaVe catches up and see's what yer doing yer gonna log in one day and find yer count back to where it started.....man yer fuckin dumb by postwhoring...the amount of pings yer ip address makes to the server is all recorded...its fuckheads like you on why the "..." and BUMP forum was even created...but you wouldn't know that would ya...son of danwilson. [/quote

are you serious bro..just going off on me like that, you have no idea who i am and that was mad fucked up. Do you know what I'm gonna do when I see my post count go back to where it was?

Nothing, because I don't give a shit. I'm just bored today and I felt like being a whore.

And do not call me a newbie because if you look at the little thing that says "Registered:", mine says March 2001 and yours says July 2001. You know what that means? It means I've been here longer then you so shut your fucking mouth and don't EVER go off on me again. Alright Boss.

peace

yer a fuckin newbie you know nothing you have never met any of us...plus...once DaVe catches up and see's what yer doing yer gonna log in one day and find yer count back to where it started.....man yer fuckin dumb by postwhoring...the amount of pings yer ip address makes to the server is all recorded...its fuckheads like you on why the "..." and BUMP forum was even created...but you wouldn't know that would ya...son of danwilson. [/quote

are you serious bro..just going off on me like that, you have no idea who i am and that was mad fucked up. Do you know what I'm gonna do when I see my post count go back to where it was?

Nothing, because I don't give a shit. I'm just bored today and I felt like being a whore.

And do not call me a newbie because if you look at the little thing that says "Registered:", mine says March 2001 and yours says July 2001. You know what that means? It means I've been here longer then you so shut your fucking mouth and don't EVER go off on me again. Alright Boss.

peace

"About a 9 on the tension scale ay what rube?" -The Burbs

depending on whether or not you're on a dialup

(like aol or mindspring), or you're using cablemodem...

it's QUITE COMMON to "have" the same ip address as

someone else...

cablemodem networks are shared for entire neighborhoods,

and ip addresses get 'recycled' throughout, every 15 minutes

or so... 'hubs' in dial-up networks accept multiple connections from people with modems, all reported as the same ip address to whatever webserver they're accessing.

Originally posted by joeg

wait... i'm a tall, lanky, irish mcfuckstick?? I thought i was a fat, italian fuck??

:confused:

wait, i'm an exhibit at Sea World?? I thought i was a tall, lanky, irish, McFuckstick? :confused:

peace

UH OHHH BETTER WATCH OUT