Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If it wasnt for bad luck.....

mikeydny

Id have no luck @ all.......

I didn't go on the cruise, it was too exspensive, and all of my friends couldn't go. So my day went like this, went to Aventura, went shopping, so far so good.

My family comes over for dinner and cake, everything is good.

I finally bought liqour legally. Bottle of Stoli Rasberry and Goldslager. Come home start drinking.

On the way to this big pool hall near my house just to drink and shoot pool, my tire blows out on 595. Didn't have my rim lock with me, so my friend had to go to my house, pick it up and bring it to me, change tire. Go to leave, battery was dead, call FHP, they tell me there sending someone out, after a hour, a cop comes, he says to wait for the service guy, after he sits there like a dick for a hour, hes like oh ill try and jump it, so he jumps the car and thats the end of that....

sucky fuckin day, ill make up for it next weekend.......:D

Originally posted by mikeydny

Id have no luck @ all.......

I didn't go on the cruise, it was too exspensive, and all of my friends couldn't go. So my day went like this, went to Aventura, went shopping, so far so good.

My family comes over for dinner and cake, everything is good.

I finally bought liqour legally. Bottle of Stoli Rasberry and Goldslager. Come home start drinking.

On the way to this big pool hall near my house just to drink and shoot pool, my tire blows out on 595. Didn't have my rim lock with me, so my friend had to go to my house, pick it up and bring it to me, change tire. Go to leave, battery was dead, call FHP, they tell me there sending someone out, after a hour, a cop comes, he says to wait for the service guy, after he sits there like a dick for a hour, hes like oh ill try and jump it, so he jumps the car and thats the end of that....

sucky fuckin day, ill make up for it next weekend.......:D

YOU KNOW WE'LL HELP YOU MAKE UP 4 IT MIKEY :D:cool::D:cool: