Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donald Glaude @ Centro Fly

I went over to see Donald Glaude, his set was ok. Down in Florida @ Ultra his sei was only 30 mins long, but that set blew this set away. He had his up and downs, but what is up wit hthe crowd? The way the danced to him, they were grinding, F*CKIN grindin to Donald Glaude. What is that, if that wasnt bad enough evertime you were dancing, there was either a guy or girl bumping in to u or pushing u out of the way like their isht didnt stink.

Centro Fly is not even worth the $10 I payed to get in, They have some good talent coming but with the crowd they pull in the DJ's will not really be appreciated. On a brighter note, the bouncers were mad cool. I asked one where I can smoke up and he told me to go in a room to the right of the DJ booth downstairs. No one gave a shit. I wish all clubs were like that

Oh well I try to give a new club ( to me ) a chance, but I guess I will stick to the ones I alreay go to.

vin-e

you are notmissing much during the nite this girl with a big fake chect pulls down her shirt and lets 5 differnt gus suck on her nips? I guess for each its own but come onwhen I see that isht it looks so bad, What is trhis girl thinking? We will never know

vin-e

Originally posted by housedog

you are notmissing much during the nite this girl with a big fake chect pulls down her shirt and lets 5 differnt gus suck on her nips? I guess for each its own but come onwhen I see that isht it looks so bad, What is trhis girl thinking? We will never know

vin-e

No shit, you must have been dancing right by us because we saw that as well. I didn't think the crowd was nearly as bad as you make it out to be (and I am very critical of such things). With a few notable exceptions, everyone was super-friendly, and really hyped and dancing their asses off. Methinks you must not go to a lot of clubs, because compared to other places where you cannot "be yourself," the crowd was, for the most part, keepin' it real.