Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shook...how them military presses going?

Originally posted by codica3

LOL I like the new pics they aren't as bad as the old ones. :)

true true i try to get better with time i mean damn i'm just striden for the age of 23 but got a few years to work on that ;)

Originally posted by wideskies

yeah, bashed into a guardrail if i keep driving with u...

you know you love my driving... it gets you all "hot & bothered"... err... wait... maybe it just bothers you... ;)

i'm 20 so like i can't reach my peak muscle stage cause im still growen grew a inch last week even plus my skin doc says at bout 23 after teh growth stage my skin will be perfect and thats 3 years of liften so thats a lot of mature muscle growth and most guys dont reach ther peaks to like mid 20s but anyways i just wanna do it befor the mid 20s be rare or something

well, make sure you're eating right and avoiding the chemicals too, since your body is still figuring out what it wants to be.

is 23 peak muscle stage for women, too?

na girls is like 21 u are prett much done by then i mean tahst y u ussly see hot 20 year old girls and most guys don't get wow till like 25 it makes u think

most 20 year old girls are concerned with losing weight so they can look like twigs rather than gaining muscle mass (a healthier alternative for many reasons).

yay, western culture...

too many really attractive girls are too concerned with losing weight...

i like some meat on the bones but not too much i mean when i ge tat my idea weight i'm gonna want 1 of thseo 100 pound girls just to stand out but i like a girl with a figure thats a must sticks aren't cool cause i like a girl who knows how to eat but can still wear a cut off shirt and look good

Originally posted by shook

i like some meat on the bones but not too much i mean when i ge tat my idea weight i'm gonna want 1 of thseo 100 pound girls just to stand out but i like a girl with a figure thats a must sticks aren't cool cause i like a girl who knows how to eat but can still wear a cut off shirt and look good

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by shook

:clap: