Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge White Party Review

Wow I JUST GO IN FROM THE SHORE, and all I can said it that RYDELL was SICK :eek:

Theses MERGE boys have been working and struggling to get this party going all summer and success has finally come around for them between the music, crowd, and the performers it was outstanding. :clap: I love how MERGE adds extra little things to its club like the ice/snow maker great touch, cooled ya off just when you started to get a little steamy. I don’t think I saw not one person dancing, except when the performers went on, and RYDELL dropped “dying in your arms tonight†everyone went nuts. . . :D its those little extra things that will keep my friends and I going back…no other club in NJ hardly ever goes that extra mile to please there guest ;) I can’t say anything bad about the night* Even the security was very polite and professional. The dance space was great and everyone has such extraordinary manners (even with it being as packed as it was) I think that MERGE is definitely bigger then TEMPTS!! IF MERGE was that insane last night I can’t wait until Rydell’s B-day party next week :party:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

I hear merge was packed but not as packed as temps but i hear it was good, like i said 2 weeks ago, next week will determine the winner of the summer, merge doesnt have to out due temps but they need to make a strong showing and if they do, i predict a snow ball effect. We will see, good luck guys.

Picotto is the answer

So is deep dish

so is parks and wilson..

Go jets

saleen out.......

Wow is tis the same Sallen???

All I have seen as of lately is a transformed decent human being. I kinda dont feel like ripping on you anymore.

Anyway...

White party was insane..

Rchie was fuckin rediculous.Every week he just seems to bring it to another level. I cant even describe it.

To Petey George and the rest of the crew at Merge. Beautiful job with the decor. It was amazing. The outside of the building painted white. The inside. The drapes (whatever you call the fabric they stretched all out) Even the cushions on the benches where re-done in white fabric. You guys really went all out. The confetti (or whatever that stuff was all over the floor) Snow machines even the DJ Booth. It looked like Rydell's little magic booth (I guess you can call it that since he does the unbeleivable week in and week out.) Over all a great night. Good looking crowd great vibe. I got some nice pictures.

George I was a little tipsy but I sorta dont remeber putting on the angel wings and getting on stage with the dancers and John.:drunk:

But I do remember Laurie Dissing for the afterhours complaining about an early tee time. (wuss) Hot friends BTW.

Danfury bri15 and everyone else i forgot good seeing you all once again.

merege was rediculous on sat. as for richie, always awesome. xs was dead!!!! went to talk with baez for about an hour, from 12 45 to 145, dance floor had plenty of room on it, and the upstairs was closed. didnt go to temps, no reason to with richie spinning. as for petey and the crew, awesome job! loved the wings kerry!

Originally posted by saleen351

I hear merge was packed but not as packed as temps but i hear it was good.

saleen out.......

I think that the reason people think TEMPTS was more packed is because MERGE is bigger* Oh and I think Rydell played that Picotto track not sure though...;) Oh and kostaP I missed my tee time anyway...:mad: and Laurie #2 still is talking about the greek boy*. . .:laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

I think that the reason people think TEMPTS was more packed is because MERGE is bigger* Oh and I think Rydell played that Picotto track not sure though...;) Oh and kostaP I missed my tee time anyway...:mad: and Laurie #2 still is talking about the greek boy*. . .:laugh:

Are you kidding me...Tempts was mobbed. :D

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Are you kidding me...Tempts was mobbed. :D

Yeah it was....I tried 3 times to go to the bathroom but just couldnt shuffle thru, so I could only make it as far as the bar and did a shot of teq and slithered back to my corner...I was very surprised i was able to hold in for 6 hours:D

Merge looked ridiculous on Sat... Petey K and the crew go the extra 1000 miles every time they throw a party... They had snow falling from the ceiling.... blacklights everywhere with snow on the ground... Definitely set the mood for a great night...

Jon Trainer's show put me back to the Sound Factory days of 98...

Richie Rydell...... Nothing short of another Insane set of music...

I go up to the booth to say whats up to Rydell..... The guy is holding a drink in one hand, holding 3 conversations and matching beats....

HE has some treats for us next week..... Saved a lot of his bombs for his bday party...... New Clamaran, new Rivera....:eek:

Georgy u sick bastard... Please give my liver a break for once...

Lets just stop with this whole competition thing... We should all be happy we have so much great talent on the same block...

Originally posted by djdanfury

Merge looked ridiculous on Sat... Petey K and the crew go the extra 1000 miles every time they throw a party... They had snow falling from the ceiling.... blacklights everywhere with snow on the ground... Definitely set the mood for a great night...

Jon Trainer's show put me back to the Sound Factory days of 98...

Richie Rydell...... Nothing short of another Insane set of music...

I go up to the booth to say whats up to Rydell..... The guy is holding a drink in one hand, holding 3 conversations and matching beats....

HE has some treats for us next week..... Saved a lot of his bombs for his bday party...... New Clamaran, new Rivera....:eek:

Georgy u sick bastard... Please give my liver a break for once...

Lets just stop with this whole competition thing... We should all be happy we have so much great talent on the same block...

I've gone to Merge more then TEMPS this year, despite all the shit people talk on the board about Merge...I always have a goodtime there...Totally agree about the talent and the no need for competition shit....Sorry if I misrepresented..:D

They painted the outside of the building all white! From the moment I saw that I knew the inside would look amazing and it did. Merge goes all out for there parties. Rydell as always rocked. The place was packed with tons of girls. Went down to Tempts for a while they were packed too. But I couldnt stay away long. Richie had the place upside down until the very end. Great job with the decerations guys. Snow machine with the laser had a great effect. George if you give me anymore SoCo shots I am going to sue your for a loss of my liver;)

first i went to Temps, i met all my friends there, we partied little bit, then i wanted to try merge so i went to merge, walk in and ...booomm.....george screams...aaxxeeelllll..come on have a shot..oh my god by the time i walked away from the bar i was done. then i go back to temps, i walk in there and took me 10 minutes to go by the stage...i was like fuck this..went back to merge...george screams...aaaxxxeeellllll...have a shot...lol

then i see kosta...oh my god, when i saw him on the stage trying to do erotic moves with the angel wings on his back..lol...lol...lol

then i met laurie..it was nice meeting you babe!

then i go upstairs to see my boy unique spin...he was going nuts on the turn tables..

over all it was a good night...i will be there this weekend..

george..thanx for everything.don't forget the vip cards..give them to frank please..thanx

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I attempted and succeeded to get to the bathroom, but that was after a few sweaty back no shirt wearing guys, a few elbows, a few dropped/spilled drinks, and a couple of biatches that always wanna push in line. :eek:

That bathroom line was CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

then i see kosta...oh my god, when i saw him on the stage trying to do erotic moves with the angel wings on his back..lol...lol...lol

Tara was in front of me what would you do???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by boomtown16

“dying in your arms tonight” - as posted by laurie619

I have never heard of that track...could it be maybe its " died in your arms" you fuckin retard...get a clue and then keep posting:idea:

I was gonna bash the shit out of you then i noticed only 4 posts... You are not yet worthy. Keep posting and I'll get to you sooner or later.

Originally posted by sfqtipie

I agree with Laurie, Merge is definatley the best Sat night Ive been to in seaside. Rydell is definatley on point. I had a great time:clap: :clap:

I missed such a good time!!!! We will just have to make it up in 2 weeks for my b-day!!! :idea: