Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge White Party Review

Originally posted by jp18

I was wondering about that...Thats that Juice bar in the city right????:laugh:

Yes, they serve Ketamina Smoothies and GHB-Frappes. Along with the latest in energy drinks such as Ecstasy Espresso. They are also adding a work-out room. I hear it's all the rave!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kermzy

Yes, they serve Ketamina Smoothies and GHB-Frappes. Along with the latest in energy drinks such as Ecstasy Espresso. They are also adding a work-out room. I hear it's all the rave!

Damn, That sounds so cool...I'm going to have try this place out...I've been so sheltered living in Jersey....:D Thanks for the 411...:D:laugh:

Originally posted by djdanfury

I always had a feeling those guys in Sound Factory were doing drugs. I wasn't sure though... If its true, its a shame...

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

"Those PEOPLE" are such looossseeerrrrssss:laugh:

I hopped on this thread a little late, but all I can say is merge was off the fucking hook. I normally do only Tempts, but felt compelled to try Merge and ended up closing the place. Had a great time.thanx to all at Merge...

Anyway, Tempts was happenin also, the place was packed unbeleivable...had a good time both places........

Originally posted by jarmenio

:laugh: Why tempts??? It's drug infested by me and all my friends and the music is awful remember?

Bye Bye Merge HellooooooooooTEMPTS.:laugh: :laugh:

Joe When I see you we'll do a few bumps... er uh.. I mean shots ya thats it shots..

Does factory REALLY HAVE DRUGS IN THERE. ARE THEY FOR VIEWING LIKE A MUSEUM OR CAN YOU PURCHASE THEM TOO?????? i LOVE THE CRACKHEAD EXHIBITS THEYRE SOO MUCH FUN TO VIEW