Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need me some Greg Vickers!!!!!

vicman

i finally got around to listening to his essential mix non stop and back to back, mano a mano :confused: ...uh, and i cant find anything else from this guy on soul seek, any of you's have anything from this guy?!?!!?

:mad: :mad:

grrrrrrrrrrr.............

i hope he gets around to ny one of these months in calderone's tribal sessions...btw, he's the resident of tribal sessions in manchester

ok....:mad2::flame::unhappy:

Originally posted by vicman

i finally got around to listening to his essential mix non stop and back to back, mano a mano :confused: ...uh, and i cant find anything else from this guy on soul seek, any of you's have anything from this guy?!?!!?

:mad: :mad:

grrrrrrrrrrr.............

i hope he gets around to ny one of these months in calderone's tribal sessions...btw, he's the resident of tribal sessions in manchester

I love my Vickers! Doesn't it make you pissed off that we couldn't get into the Tribal Sessions @BED during WMC!!!!!!!:mad: Not to mention Vickers & Superchumbo are like best mates, and tear up the decks at Sankey's Soap on a regular basis. Vic- his essential mix isn't even his best work, I have a 4 hour set of his (on audio tape) that a friend gave me and it's amazing. It's big beats w/ a lot of 'ooomph' and a lil' 'breaky-breaky!'

Originally posted by joeygk

I love my Vickers! Doesn't it make you pissed off that we couldn't get into the Tribal Sessions @BED during WMC!!!!!!!:mad: Not to mention Vickers & Superchumbo are like best mates, and tear up the decks at Sankey's Soap on a regular basis. Vic- his essential mix isn't even his best work, I have a 4 hour set of his (on audio tape) that a friend gave me and it's amazing. It's big beats w/ a lot of 'ooomph' and a lil' 'breaky-breaky!'

oh! so he has better shit out there?!?!! auuuughhhh!!!!!!!!! :mad: (banging his head against the wall)

from may 26 of this year? thats the one i have, and i cant get enough of.

teamj we should tell joey to get that 4hr vickers set that he has on tape to convert it to mp3 or else well gonna have to give the kid a serious ass-whoppin'

Originally posted by teamj5

Woops...okay, so you don't need it. I'll see if I can find anymore of his sets. A 4hr set of his will be nice. I may be coming into some Boston resident mixes soon if those intrest you at all.

Boston resident.........Steve Porter..........Yes, Please.

I have no clue on how to convert a audio tape into MP3, so don't even ask.

Boston resident.........Steve Porter..........Yes, Please.

I have no clue on how to convert a audio tape into MP3, so don't even ask.

yes, i need me some porter...read that he was on fire last week in centro.

you know, this is something i would really like to know, how to record a streaming set from the internet to your computer and convert it to mp3 format. there is obviously a way to do so, any one have any idea?

btw, i just DL Trendroid spring 2002 promo, havent given it a listen yet, but i cant wait...i'm starting to get into the groove with soulseek

btw, i'm sure the 2 of you have listened to John Graham's Extrema festival set i think from last year, its 90 minutes of extreme tribal beats i just cant get enough of it. listening to it should definitly be considered a hazard to your mental health. :worry::shake:

Originally posted by vicman

btw, i'm sure the 2 of you have listened to John Graham's Extrema festival set i think from last year, its 90 minutes of extreme tribal beats i just cant get enough of it. listening to it should definitly be considered a hazard to your mental health. :worry::shake:

John Graham as in Quivver????? Haven't heard it.

Vic I downloaded the Trendroid set from you about 2 weeks ago.........you never listen to anything! The trendroid set is alright, not nearly as good as the Porter Promo, it sounds like the Danny Howells Renaissance set from Ibiza........it has that track "this is a dedication to house music."

John Graham as in Quivver????? Haven't heard it.

Vic I downloaded the Trendroid set from you about 2 weeks ago.........you never listen to anything! The trendroid set is alright, not nearly as good as the Porter Promo, it sounds like the Danny Howells Renaissance set from Ibiza........it has that track "this is a dedication to house music."

oh yeah!?!? :confused:

uh, i didnt know i had it already....:D

look in my folder for the Quivver set its titled, "John Graham - Quivver (Live Extrema Festival 2001)" its 80min and 8 secinds long...so you have to split it up in 2 to get those final 8 seconds :D

I will be whoring out for that Graham set you have as it sounds rather good.

There is a program you can use to record live streaming audio. I will get the name of it from my friend. We used it to save Digweed Kiss FM mixes and it works great. As the audio is streaming it stores the audio as a cache file. When you are done saving, a couple clicks of buttons converts it to an mp3. Only downside, if you lag, or get booted from the connection...well.....:mad: