Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cpi Saturday July 20

Originally posted by firefight43

A meet up sounds good. I'm there almost every saturday night, so I should be there this saturday that's if I survive Neptunes!

well u are the only one thats responded so far. I guess theres not much interest in meeting the people that we talk to all the time. Its only tues though. I'll give it another couple of days, guage the interest level and set something up if it still is worth while.:D

Originally posted by zoolander

I'll be there this weekend after Neptunes, what VIP section are you talking about?

See you guys this weekend!

there was another thread from cpi4 that said if we can get it together, he can get us VIP. i think he's talkin abt that upstairs section by the dance floor. I dunno, he hasn't responded to me yet.

hey if you guys want to get a meetup let me know as of this weekend i have one of the small areas of the vip area available but next sat the 27th i have the whole thing available let me know what you want to do and what date and how many thanks and peace