Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official "where The Fuck Was Sobeton Post"

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

NEVER FOUND HIM AT SPACE, DID HE SHOW OR DID HE SIT HOME LIKE MIKEDNY AND SNUGGLE, PLAY MONOPOLY AND DRINK WINE COOLERS WHILE EATTING GOURMET CHEESE?

BIG HOW YOU DOING TO JIMMY, DIZZY, BEATFREAK, ANDREWTHOMAS.

Never made it to the patio, ran out of gas.... thehog wanted to stay but i couldnt' do it anymore... 8 hours of drinking and i was done!!!!!!!

did anyone see the black dude fight with the speakers, he had the afro and blue jail fatigues on ... sooooooo funny...:laugh:

and happy BD mikedny, did you like your 3am J E T S jets jets jets chant:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

ask andrew.. :D

andrew told me, you came to his house at 7pm and borrowed his monopoly board game. Bro if you didn't go, just be a man and post that you stayed home and snuggled... You hate beats and bitches....

There were sooooooooooooooo many false alarm sobeton sightings... After a while we gave up........ :(

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

when did this happen?? where were u?? i go to the bathroom for five minutes and i miss everyone....:(

sure:rolleyes:

you were not there!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i arrived with jimmy and nikki...got a hold of biz, got some armbands....chilled in the patio...came back inside for a while and then dipped...nikki and jimmy stayed...where were u??:rolleyes:

whar are arms bans for?:confused: I saw people with them... have no idea what they are for.

Originally posted by saleen351

andrew told me, you came to his house at 7pm and borrowed his monopoly board game. Bro if you didn't go, just be a man and post that you stayed home and snuggled... You hate beats and bitches....

There were sooooooooooooooo many false alarm sobeton sightings... After a while we gave up........ :(

LMAO next time I'll make sure, the dj announces my arrival. :D