Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Dj Breakthrough Winners Posted..

Originally posted by laraver

UH! DUH! IF YOU DIDN'T CATCH IT THE CONTEST IS OVER! FINITO! TERMINATED!

I think that if you had entered you would have wasted your time, as many of us did.

That's all I'll say about it.

WHY THE FUCK YOU SUCH A GODDAMN SORE LOSER??

You have already done yer thing at Roxy bro.

i dont get why u so pissed.

Originally posted by quoth

WHY THE FUCK YOU SUCH A GODDAMN SORE LOSER??

You have already done yer thing at Roxy bro.

i dont get why u so pissed.

You're a smart guy, I'm sure you can figure it out. No need for me to elaborate further.

Sore loser? No.

You're a smart guy, I'm sure you can figure it out. No need for me to elaborate further.

Sore loser? No.

smart guy or not has nothing to do with it...i mean you had yer spot you did good..but now yer pissed cause you didn't win?

bottomline is..is that...yer pissed and jealous of roxy's success and not being apart of so you create this charachter that critiques the shit outta roxy and praises johnny vicious (yer friend) so all i got to say about this is....

YER DANWILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smart guy or not has nothing to do with it...i mean you had yer spot you did good..but now yer pissed cause you didn't win?

bottomline is..is that...yer pissed and jealous of roxy's success and not being apart of so you create this charachter that critiques the shit outta roxy and praises johnny vicious (yer friend) so all i got to say about this is....

right

and i'm the queen mother

:rolleyes:

WHOA WHOA WHOA

First Off:

laraver is NOT danwilson - i would swear my life on it

Secondly:

i will explain everything later but this whole thing is a bit odoriforous...if you knew what chris has gone through in this area for the last few years, you'd be upset as well..

Originally posted by phatman

WHOA WHOA WHOA

First Off:

laraver is NOT danwilson - i would swear my life on it

Secondly:

i will explain everything later but this whole thing is a bit odoriforous...if you knew what chris has gone through in this area for the last few years, you'd be upset as well..

relax relax...we are just fucking around niggadick...you know..like stealin yer lunch money kinda fuckin around...here smoke a cig with us and then you'll be cool.

hey...i fuck around but in all honesty thats all it is when im on here...just a playground..i could careless who danwilson is..im just doing what i do best naturally.

:

laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You really don't have a clue, do you?

Just for clarification LA RAVER = Chris Lewis

Got It?

Now for the facts:

I have NEVER said anything negative about the Roxxy Party. If you can find a single negative quote by me I will pay you $100.

I have the utmost respect for Bob Goodrich who has proven himself time and again to be one of the most ethical and up-front promoters in the NY scene. I would like nothing more than to see him have continued success.

Chris Lewis aka LA RAVER

:

I have NEVER said anything negative about the Roxxy Party. If you can find a single negative quote by me I will pay you $100.

I have the utmost respect for Bob Goodrich even though he has never paid me a fuckin dime when i played roxy that scumbag who has proven himself time and again to be one of the most ethical and up-front promoters in the NY scene but instead always fucks me over and i hope him and his roxy party die out. I would like nothing more than to see him have continued misery.

Chris Lewis aka LA RAVER

well there you have it folks!!! Proof is in the pudding.

NOW GIMME MY FUCKIN HUNDRED BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

well there you have it folks!!! Proof is in the pudding.

NOW GIMME MY FUCKIN HUNDRED BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Quoth - again if you can produce a single post where I said something negative about the party at the Roxxy I will gladly pay you $100.

So if you have a quote to share with us, please do.

Put up or shut up.

Chris Lewis aka LA RAVER

Chris (LA RAVER),

Don't be a sore loser. If you entered the contest, you lost for a reason. THe judges didnt like your style or it wasnt what they were looking for. Its that simple. As far as Justin goes, he is a good DJ. He is the only DJ that I had the chance to listen to and I had a great time when he was spinning.