Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's goin on with Platinum these days?

Originally posted by mikelac

Is the club still bring people in on the weekends, or is it already dying?

Its the summer, I went a few weeks ago and there were heads there...Its tuff to fill a place in these parts during the summer.

To a lot of peoples disappointment Platinum is doing just fine this summer. We have a strong following, and can you believe that 99% of them have never even heard of club planet. Also, Platinum just opened up their restaurant "Tescana" on Friday. Here's a pic from Saturday: (It's a bit dark)

Originally posted by davisg

To a lot of peoples disappointment Platinum is doing just fine this summer. We have a strong following, and can you believe that 99% of them have never even heard of club planet. Also, Platinum just opened up their restaurant "Tescana" on Friday. Here's a pic from Saturday: (It's a bit dark)

Are you getting Loud with me???:(

Originally posted by davisg

that's not you, that's the "Other" you. :laugh: The one that comes out after you've played a few rounds of beer pong.

Now I see why my modeling career never worked out....Beer Pong gets me everytime.

Have they finally settled in there? When they first opened we did thursdays (we were getting about 700) there until the local police said that "18 to party" was a big no no and thats where we spent most of our time promoting. I knew we were in trouble when the owner asked me if I had any hip hop records (like u cant hear that shit all day evey day on mtv, radio, tv ads etc.....) you know my answer was "hell no" thus ending my 6 week reign at platinum.

clubs and promoters need to let us djs worry about djing and not rely on us to THEIR jobs for them...peace