Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Revisiting Summers Past Part 2 Review..

Once again... Denny was great. Track selection couldn't have been picked better..... He saved a lot of his good stuff for Sunday, and I'm glad. Crowd was great, and vibe was unreal.

Tempts on a Sunday has never steered me wrong.

Ceeotter... sorry i couldn't do any shots last night... I didn't want to be miserable at work today...

Good seeing the backbar tempts crew ....

Originally posted by djdanfury

Once again... Denny was great. Track selection couldn't have been picked better..... He saved a lot of his good stuff for Sunday, and I'm glad. Crowd was great, and vibe was unreal.

Tempts on a Sunday has never steered me wrong.

Ceeotter... sorry i couldn't do any shots last night... I didn't want to be miserable at work today...

Good seeing the backbar tempts crew ....

Really? not a drama starter, tempts fan through and through, but i just wasn't feeling it yesterday: wasn't to happy with the music - the energy level wasn't there - could be only me and that's fine

the next Retro night at Tempts will be next summer at around the Same time.

Denny Def dug in the Crates on sunday. More Vocals, Def older stuff than sat night. I had a great time as usual.

Thank you Ceeoter and Franky, you guys are the best.

I went on Sunday too. I had a great time. At first I didn't realize it was classics night. Then I started to realize I didn't hear anything new. I'm a moron.

Denny did really good. If I didn't have to get up at 6 am every Monday, I would be there all the time.

Oh yeah, I asked a bouncer if he knew where Ceeotter's bar was and he laughed at me. :mad:

Originally posted by perns2002

Hey DJ DAN:

Do you know if there will be a next........................

I can't believe you didn't even come :( I missed you so much and was looking forward to hanging with you!!! When are you going to come out again???:tongue: You have been MIA!!! The weekend of August 3rd ~ you better come!!! It's my bday!:D

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I can't believe you didn't even come :( I missed you so much and was looking forward to hanging with you!!! When are you going to come out again???:tongue: You have been MIA!!! The weekend of August 3rd ~ you better come!!! It's my bday!:D

Yeah I was pretty pissed that I didn't go but I was so sick. It was so bad. I puked all over and all night. I won't miss your b-day don't worry................ Promise. I have been a little MIA, we just keep mising each other. Love you.......... :D:makeout:

Sorry I am a tad bit busy here at work?

Do you when there will be another Retro night at TEMPS?

Like binoy said, its only once a summer, Revisiting is my favorite night (besides the closer)... That would be sick if they did it once more though.

I believe Denny did a retro night at JOeys one night last fall also..

Originally posted by djdanfury

Like binoy said, its only once a summer, Revisiting is my favorite night (besides the closer)... That would be sick if they did it once more though.

I believe Denny did a retro night at JOeys one night last fall also..

He did, in Sept, a lil after Labor Day. That was really great night, it's kinda like a mini Temps reunion.......

Yeah I read that thism morning.

Thanks, I will look for it at Joey's.................

i forgot to mention to you, how dissappointed I was that you werent ther saturday nite...Especially after the hell I went thru to get there....Just missed you..:(

Originally posted by jp18

i forgot to mention to you, how dissappointed I was that you werent ther saturday nite...Especially after the hell I went thru to get there....Just missed you..:(

I know I am truly sorry.

I shoud have gone, u woudl have held my hair while puking right..........

I know I am truly sorry.

I shoud have gone, u woudl have held my hair while puking right..........

Of course...When shit goes down and I am needed, I can easily pull myself together and take care of my friends....There is still 7 weekends left....And then there is all fall, winter, and spring...to meet up.:D