Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So..Who thinks that..

this thread is gonna turn into drama? Theres no topic, but Im sure we can get enough people to reply to turn it into a SUPER BASING/DRAMA thread. Like my Tempts review did. :mad: Oh..nothing like little remarks that take me back to 8th grade. Those are funny. Sooooooooo whos gonna start it? Hurry..I can't wait:rolleyes:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

this thread is gonna turn into drama? Theres no topic, but Im sure we can get enough people to reply to turn it into a SUPER BASING/DRAMA thread. Like my Tempts review did. :mad: Oh..nothing like little remarks that take me back to 8th grade. Those are funny. Sooooooooo whos gonna start it? Hurry..I can't wait:rolleyes:

WTF are you talking about...I mean, who do you think you are anyways shooting off your mouth. GO DO SOME MORE DRUGS YOU CRACKHEAD!:D :D

Seriously though, I know what you mean. I doubted it heavily, but i thought maybe my post would get SOME wheels turning in that brain of hers....I guess not. Its just immaturity, and the constant NEED to put in the last word.

Originally posted by cgm

WTF are you talking about...I mean, who do you think you are anyways shooting off your mouth. GO DO SOME MORE DRUGS YOU CRACKHEAD!:D :D

Drugs Are Bad...mmmkay. :D Good to see you out on Saturday! Fun times. :bounce:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bmw4jay

HEY THE SHAME IS UP BE OCH.... I HEAR FROM MY SOURCES YOU REALLY DRIVE A MERCEDES!!!!!!! SELL OUT!!!!!

:D

Originally posted by saleen351

HEY THE SHAME IS UP BE OCH.... I HEAR FROM MY SOURCES YOU REALLY DRIVE A MERCEDES!!!!!!! SELL OUT!!!!!

:D

:laugh: Fukoff! Picotto is sooooooooooo commercial. :laugh: Mercedes....puh-leaze. Floridas gay! :cool:

Originally posted by cgm

Seriously though, I know what you mean. I doubted it heavily, but i thought maybe my post would get SOME wheels turning in that brain of hers....I guess not. Its just immaturity, and the constant NEED to put in the last word.

Gee theres a hypocrit. Who would you be referring to. Im not starting shit but is there a need for this if youre going to complain about it??