Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This SAT..LIVE MERGE CD Givaway/RICHIE RYDELL B-DAY!!!!

This Saturday JULY 20,2002

Richie Rydell BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

@ MERGE

Music in the main room by:(the birthday boy)RICHIE RYDELL

Music on Level 2 by:Unique

We have a special surprise for everyone in honor of Richie Rydell birthday. We are giving away 400 (yes four hundred)Richie Rydell LIVE @MERGE vol 1 CD'S RECORDED LIVE AT MERGE to the first 400 hundred people to enter Merge this saturday night. This cd was recorded live at the anniversary party at Merge a few weeks ago(and i must say it is awsome!). A special gift to you from Merge/ and Richie Rydell. Our way of thanking you for all your incredible support this summer. And Richie has alot of surprises in store for everyone, so get ready for a sick night of music and energy.MAKE SURE YOU GUYS ARRIVE EARLY..............I WANT ALL THE CPpeeps TO GET A CD! Doors open @ 9pm.

ps. I am glad everyone had such a good time at the WHITE PARTY. Also glad to see everyone appreciate the extra effort we put in for all our parties.LOTS MORE TO COME............................

See everyone this saturday.

Geroge b.

Originally posted by thesandman

Revenge of the Nerds 2 thanks to hangin w/ you tonight Kosta man.... Thanks.

Sat. will be insane.

Not you chris LARAVER"S NAME is also Chris.

How are you feeling??

How insane was richie tonight??

I meant I was watching the movie Revenge of the Nerds 2.... should of elaborated.

Richie was good tonight, played vocals, then hard, then mixed it up.... He was on point.. Too many guys tonight but shit happens.

Sat. is what is important... I asked what was in store for his b day bash... He told me "expect an extremely hard ass crazy fucking set" I have a feeling he has been waiting for this particular party to really do what he does best...

BANG!!!

I meant I was watching the movie Revenge of the Nerds 2.... should of elaborated.

Richie was good tonight, played vocals, then hard, then mixed it up.... He was on point.. Too many guys tonight but shit happens.

Sat. is what is important... I asked what was in store for his b day bash... He told me "expect an extremely hard ass crazy fucking set" I have a feeling he has been waiting for this particular party to really do what he does best...

BANG!!!

There were too many guys because we didnt bring any females to our corner except for Diane Jackie and a few random ones that wanderedover. All the boys that came were friends of yours mine or who ever else was with us. I guess we got that corner on lock down!!! Richie is gonna tear shit up on Saturday night I cant wait!!

Yea, I hear you. You get spoiled when there are usually more women than men but it was still a great time. Jackie looked insane tonight...

Sat. is what its all about...

She is a good looking girl but I had my eyes on some one else all night:eek: :eek: Guess Who...She is amazing though I love how she gets along with my buddies so well.

Originally posted by kostaP

She is a good looking girl but I had my eyes on some one else all night:eek: :eek: Guess Who...She is amazing though I love how she gets along with my buddies so well.

Most guys don't realize they hit the jackpot till its too late... she is as good as it gets... Ill give you a call tomorrow.

Blues Brothers now playing.... as I pass out

Most guys don't realize they hit the jackpot till its too late... she is as good as it gets... Ill give you a call tomorrow.

Blues Brothers now playing.... as I pass out

I was talking about my girl.

I def. hit the jackpot. Talk to you tomorrow.

Not to break balls Chris, and truly in all seriousness, bring me your latest work.

You got it, the latest thing includes a minor remix of Perpetuous Dreamer's "Sound of Goodbye" that I did, so I will be interested to hear your thoughts.

Originally posted by hongkongphooey

WOW, you guys really come up with new ideas!! White party, CD giveaway. Nothing like coming up with your own ideas.

PS, white parties are done in the winter but I guess Jersey people don't know the difference.

Shut your mouth asshole......no need to start drama.....who gives a rats ass when a white party is suppossed to happen.....all that matters is that the party was a success and everyone had a great fucking time.......Take your negativity to Tempts, XS, djais, or what ever fucking club that you like to hang ou in cause the People who like Merge don't want you or your negativity there.....

Originally posted by hongkongphooey

WOW, you guys really come up with new ideas!! White party, CD giveaway. Nothing like coming up with your own ideas.

PS, white parties are done in the winter but I guess Jersey people don't know the difference.

Youre a fucking genius..

White parties were started on memorial day to kick off summer back in the day then was sorta transformed into a gay/homo sexual party for the underground scene and that is what it still is in Europe.

STOP SWEATING MERGE"S NUT SACK <

Youre a fucking genius..

White parties were started on memorial day to kick off summer back in the day then was sorta transformed into a gay/homo sexual party for the underground scene and that is what it still is in Europe.

STOP SWEATING MERGE"S NUT SACK <

Kosta.... you are still WEAK!!!!

2 weeks, maybe 3... that should be PLENTY of time for you to get your GAME FACE on!!!!!

Last time you showed up late, as I was leaving... LUCKY YOU!!!!

Originally posted by unclebuc

Hey Kosta,

Stop Sweating my nut Sack!!!!!!!

Buc ey POO. Sweating UR Nut sack?? I think not I was able to walk out of Merge on my on everynight I was there. So if you need a lesson ask the teacher (ME), BIOTCH!!