Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New here..... Visiting miami in 2 weeks!

stillrollin

Hello, y'all!!!!

Just wanted to introduce myself to the gang. We are gonna be making our first trip to your little slice of party heaven the first weekend of August, and was hopin' to be able to gather some good tips on this board.

I started a thread late last night when I first found your board with our Ibiza pics!! Figured it could only add to the excitement generated by Shroomy's pix!

Btw, we are from the big D..... :D :D :D

Originally posted by stillrollin

Btw, we are from the big D.....

the city of the "Dooms Day Defense"....check out www.cooljunkie.com for info. on schedule of djs or just nightlife in general...or talk to Biznation on this board about events at Space and at Spin...both great venues....also u can trying pming some of the board members here, they have meet ups and we all go out and party together, like one big happy disfunctional family!!!

ps

dont mind Sunnyhost, she missed her medication today...:rolleyes:

Well lets really compare the families here junior.

Ya got the Mafia lead by the wanna-be Gotti George Acasta.

Then ya got the real Mafia, with the real New Yorkers in it, me, tony, pete, saleen.

I told you Acasta, wait till I get 1000 posts, the title will tell all who's pinky gets kissed around here.

Originally posted by mikeydny

Well lets really compare the families here junior.

Ya got the Mafia lead by the wanna-be Gotti George Acasta.

Then ya got the real Mafia, with the real New Yorkers in it, me, tony, pete, saleen.

I told you Acasta, wait till I get 1000 posts, the title will tell all who's pinky gets kissed around here.

nice to see that "old" age has been kind to you.....;):laugh:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

the city of the "Dooms Day Defense"....check out www.cooljunkie.com for info. on schedule of djs or just nightlife in general...or talk to Biznation on this board about events at Space and at Spin...both great venues....also u can trying pming some of the board members here, they have meet ups and we all go out and party together, like one big happy disfunctional family!!!

Thanks for the tips.... I found cooljunkie about a month ago. great site.

I think we definitely wanna check out Space, and possibly Level, but figured we'd get the best advice of all thru "the regulars". ;)

the regulars ?? well , that would be me & sobeton... we are at space most saturdays.... just look next to the dj booth by the speakers ... but dont ask us for a tour cause at that time we are usually lost ourselves if ya know what i mean:D .... just look for the black guy with lights that dont stop moving & usualy dressed all in black & for a hispanic guy with lights , a kangol , & my shades wishing there was still a curtain there:cool: :D <-- inside joke:D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Spin on Fridays.....its owned by the same owners of Space, check it out....one of the better places to be on a Friday

Hmmmm...... I can already tell that I'm gonna end up waaaaayyyyy overthinking all of this! Y'all have too many kick-ass clubs for us to check out in one extended weekend.

I'm pretty sure that we want to check out Space, if only just to see the place. With that said, my wife really likes George Acosta, and his set here in Dallas a couple of months back tore the roof off of a local club. So, we are trying to work that into Saturday night.

I guess we just need to wait and see what all the DJ lineups end up being......

Sobeton's recommendations :

Friday:

Spin

crobar

Saturday :

Level ( if george is not in town. head straight to space :D)

Space (after-hours)

Sunday :

Nikki Beach

keep in contact. hopefully we all get to meet up, and create a little havoc !! :cool:

Originally posted by sobeton

Sobeton's recommendations :

Friday:

Spin

crobar

Saturday :

Level ( if george is not in town. head straight to space :D)

Space (after-hours)

Sunday :

Nikki Beach

keep in contact. hopefully we all get to meet up, and create a little havoc !! :cool:

Thanks for the tips, Sobeton!! We have Mr. Acosta & Level on the agenda for Saturday night, assuming he's in town.....

As for Friday, we have to head up to Pompano Beach for the evening, but should be back to SoBe by midnite. We'll prolly freshen up a bit. Then, head out to either Crobar (if we wanna stay in south beach area), or head to Space (just 'cuz we really wanna see the place).....

if any of y'all wanna meet up with us, just shoot me a pm or email me from my profile.

Acosta will be at Level on the 3rd (www.georgeacosta.com, www.levelnightclub.com). The club is great, an old theater. I personally love it and I think you will have a great time!

On Friday at Space (if you can't wait for Saturday:D ) its Edgar V vs. David Padilla which is where I will be! They spin mostly trance, tho I havent seen Padilla in a while so I'm not sure what to expect from him - and Edgar has been spinning great uplifting sets, not always all trance. So we'll see!

I think no matter what you do, its a pretty good weekend to be down here :party: Have fun!

Originally posted by steffy27

Acosta will be at Level on the 3rd (www.georgeacosta.com www.levelnightclub.com). The club is great, an old theater. I personally love it and I think you will have a great time!

On Friday at Space (if you can't wait for Saturday:D ) its Edgar V vs. David Padilla which is where I will be! They spin mostly trance, tho I havent seen Padilla in a while so I'm not sure what to expect from him - and Edgar has been spinning great uplifting sets, not always all trance. So we'll see!

I think no matter what you do, its a pretty good weekend to be down here :party: Have fun!

Thanks steffy27!!

I think our weekend is pretty well planned at this point.... Friday at Space, and Saturday at Level. Tomorrow or Thursday I'll bump my "ibiza pics" thread. Hopefully somebody from the CP BBS will recognize us and say "Howdy!!".