Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Birthday Party This Saturday 7/20 At Merge

Originally posted by badassmafuka

yes that was the first time we went to factory together toe touches baby all the way we are closing out factory and to surf club then to Tempts sunday I hope you can hang with the BADASS and djdanfury I will see you there

Badass ...... It looks like we are on the same schedule this weekend..... I'll def see you there. FInd me, i'll have shots waiting for you......

:grin2:

Originally posted by djdanfury

Badass ...... It looks like we are on the same schedule this weekend..... I'll def see you there. FInd me, i'll have shots waiting for you......

:grin2:

I will have a secret shot waiting for you but I will warn you first one of those Goerge Fire Shots my liver hates

George

Originally posted by piro8

Neena and I are in. we're bringing nycchic who has never been to the jersey shore so we want to show her a good time.

djdan, badass- what time are you guys getting there?

Is it the end of the world are you telling me you and Neena are going to Factory after Merge well if that is the case after Merge we can meet up at my condo chill until five and we will leave right away get to factory around 6:30 -7 and come back down for Surf club

Originally posted by mzevolution

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , RICHY me and all my girls are coming down and in honor of your your birthday we are all going to flash you... :eek: :eek: Honest i cant wait till Saturday,,, see u then .....

Can I get a flash too?