Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fights At The Sand Bar

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

I'M PREDICTING THAT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER BRAWL AT THE SAND BAR THIS FRIDAY........PLACE YOUR BETS KIDS!!!

WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THE FIGHTS THERE ANYWAYS?

Everybody says that, but the few times I have gone I havent seen any fights, but then I hear about them from other people that were there the same nite....I must be t0o bombed or in my own world.:D

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

THE SAD THING IS THAT EVEN GIRLS GET BEAT UP BY THEIR ROID RAGING BOYFRIENDS WITHOUT HESITATION.

THAT'S JUST PLAIN WRONG

THE PLACE IS ON IT S LAST LEGS MORE LAWSUITS THAN JOHNNY COCHRANS OFFICE......

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Anywhere where you have that many people and there is alcohol, there tends to be fights. Its just part of the business. Its a shame.

i totally agree but we all still have a good time

:beer: :beer: :party:

Originally posted by laurie619

all I have to say. . ."if its from bayonne leave it alone" people will never learn....:laugh:

Your a cornball I swear! What the hell does Bayonne have to do with this thread??? :confused: people will never learn? I guess that pertains to you since your originally from Bayonne and can't seem to leave certain things alone from Bayonne! ah hahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :D

Originally posted by Jsen7

Your a cornball I swear! What the hell does Bayonne have to do with this thread??? :confused: people will never learn? I guess that pertains to you since your originally from Bayonne and can't seem to leave certain things alone from Bayonne! ah hahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :D

YOU LUV ME. .. SHUT IT....more then 1/2 that crowd is a BAYONNE crowd, then you wonder why there are so many fights....and for your info..I LOoOoOoOoOoO BAYONNE BOYZ....:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

YOU LUV ME. .. SHUT IT....more then 1/2 that crowd is a BAYONNE crowd, then you wonder why there are so many fights....and for your info..I LOoOoOoOoOoO BAYONNE BOYZ....:laugh: :laugh:

fuhgedaboudit <--- BAyonne Boy!! With a HOTTTTTTT Bayonne Chick. Tell D I said Whats UP!!!!!

Originally posted by fuhgedaboudit

wuz up!!! D said wuz up too.........what happenned to you that night at metro? couldn't find your house that night.......wuz up for the weekend?

You mean at Merge. I was a mangled mess. Dont remember much I was walking and I saw this little hole and I thought hmm let me go into it then I came back out an hour or so later!!:laugh: :laugh:

But this weekend Im going to Merge for Richie's B-day then next week is my B-Day so u guys better come down to Merge!!!!!

Originally posted by fuhgedaboudit

ooops! I meant Merge....my brain is not functioning @ work today.....we will def. be down next week....we might make a guest appearance @ DJais this sunday if u r down...

Saturday night after Merge we're heading to Factoria then depending on the condition we're in off to Surf but maybe we'll do DJ's instead. (let's be realistic Im going home after the Factory)