Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Name of Cafe in Hoboken...starts with A (cave)

Originally posted by stacia681

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE CAFE IN HOBOKEN IT MIGHT BE WEEHAUKEN IT STARTS WUTH THE LETTER >A < AND I CANT REMEMBER INSIDE IT LOOKS LIKE A CAVE INSIDE THE WALLS ARE GREEN??

Are you sure its in hoboken?? Theres a place in Edgewater by hoboken called Enigma and thats most def. like a cave.:)

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

yeap..thats the place..but they changed the name of the place ..now its something with >a< its weird name.

God, I'm really with it, shows how long its been since I've been there. Im feeling old.... :( That place is def cool thouh, I believe its right on Edgewater Road, a little further down from the Old Navy/Outback complex??

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I think youmight be talking about Archetepus in Edgewater. Its all green and its like a cave inside. Its on the old River Road, not the new one. if this is the place youare talking about you should try their hot vanilla...its yummy;)

I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT THANK YOU SO MUCH, I THOUGHT IT WAS HOBOKEN BECAUSE THATS THE EXIT YOU TAKE OFF RT 3. BUT THATS DEFINITLY THE NAME OF IT SO THANKS FOR RESPONDING :D

Originally posted by moschinobtch

this place is great.. and i'm pretty sure that its in edgewater..

i know it has some long name.. but on the building itself it says CAFE..??

is it only me .. or do the walls in there look like male & female body parts??:eek::D

IT DOES HAVE FEMALE BODIES ON THE WALLS, I NOTICED THAT :eek: