Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People Issues????

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by destiny779

I can understand what you mean. Everyone goes through that phase and no one, i dont care who they are, cannot get along with absolutely everyone. Cheer up, it'll be over with soon:tongue:

I think it might be a shot night:pint:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Anybody ever just "hate" people??? Like you don't want to be bothered with them? I usually love being around my friends and family, butthe last couple days, I don't even wanna be bother:confused:

Actually, I'd like to take this one step further. Has anyone ever just seen a person out that they don't even know and had and overwhelming urge to put a dent in their forehead. Happened to me last weekend. I was laying out at Surf and saw this pansy ass pretty boy prancing around tryin' to hit on all the girls even though he was not exactly a prime specimen if you know what I mean. Just made me agitated, then later that night at Temps after a few drinks I saw him on the dancefloor and said to my girl, hun, I'm just gonna go up to him and knock him out. She was beside herself and was like, what wrong with you. Good question I guess...........please tell me I'm not the only one suffering from this, and no I don't do steroids so I wasn't roid ragin'.

Originally posted by ou812

Actually, I'd like to take this one step further. Has anyone ever just seen a person out that they don't even know and had and overwhelming urge to put a dent in their forehead.

Yeah, I have!!!!! This girl I don't know keep giving me dirty looks all night, mind you none of my friends knew her or had ever seen her, so I bought a red drink and walked by her a "accidently" split it on her......... I know, I know, very mean, but we made it look like my friend pushed me from behind.... She felt so bad she bought me a drink...lol

Yeah, I have!!!!! This girl I don't know keep giving me dirty looks all night, mind you none of my friends knew her or had ever seen her, so I bought a red drink and walked by her a "accidently" split it on her......... I know, I know, very mean, but we made it look like my friend pushed me from behind.... She felt so bad she bought me a drink...lol

D'OH!

On Fri I was sorely tempted to burn this bitch with a cigarette... I'm dancing around, enjoying myself and minding my own business, when all of a sudden I get a little push from behind... I look over and see these two women walking by, one has her hand out in a "talk to the hand" pose... ok whatever...

They park it right next to me and start dancing as if they're the only two people on the floor... the one cunt keeps bumping me, and swishing her long her back so that it keeps flicking me... mind you, the floor was not so crowded that there was not enough room to move without making contact with another person... I was holding my lit cigarette thinking "I could make room soooo quickly..."

Would that have been really wrong of me? What about if I had just singed her hair??? Or is that just really bad karma waiting to happen???

Originally posted by tastyt

D'OH!

On Fri I was sorely tempted to burn this bitch with a cigarette... I'm dancing around, enjoying myself and minding my own business, when all of a sudden I get a little push from behind... I look over and see these two women walking by, one has her hand out in a "talk to the hand" pose... ok whatever...

They park it right next to me and start dancing as if they're the only two people on the floor... the one cunt keeps bumping me, and swishing her long her back so that it keeps flicking me... mind you, the floor was not so crowded that there was not enough room to move without making contact with another person... I was holding my lit cigarette thinking "I could make room soooo quickly..."

Would that have been really wrong of me? What about if I had just singed her hair??? Or is that just really bad karma waiting to happen???

Dont blame you if you would have. Im not one to do things on purpose, but that is sooo incredibly rude and annoying when there are people dancing next to you and theyre dancing like they're the only people on the floor. If you would have "accidently" dont it, blame it on the fact that she walked into your cigarette;)

Well yeah sure maybe if someone is giving you the evil eye or even bumps into you, but this poor sap didn't see me, know me, come anywhere near me. I just took one look at this pansy ass in action and though to myself, I just wanna drop an anvil on this pretty boy's head, you know like the coyote used to try to do to the roadrunner. I got problems.

Well yeah sure maybe if someone is giving you the evil eye or even bumps into you, but this poor sap didn't see me, know me, come anywhere near me. I just took one look at this pansy ass in action and though to myself, I just wanna drop an anvil on this pretty boy's head, you know like the coyote used to try to do to the roadrunner. I got problems.

MAybe his actions were pissing you off, because he was being such a jack ass..... He was ruining the vibe.....:confused:

MAybe his actions were pissing you off, because he was being such a jack ass..... He was ruining the vibe.....:confused:

Hmmm, could be. I think I just hate pretty boys in general (and you know who you are) they way they dress, look, act, talk, carry themselves, uggghh. :box:

Hmmm, could be. I think I just hate pretty boys in general (and you know who you are) they way they dress, look, act, talk, carry themselves, uggghh. :box:

You just wanna :box: becaused he put you in :pissy: mood... I think it a :sperm: thing:tongue:

OMG I was actually gonna post this question. I've been feeling that way for a while now, just fed up with people and even my family. Don't really wanna chill with my friends right now either, I don't know what it is, I guess it's just differences between me and people. Lately I've been just fed up with people in general, it's like, why the fuck are you so fuckin' stupid?

Maybe I'm just different I don't know. Niggaz get on my nerves alot man.

When I feel this way I just go to my room and mess with my turntables and MPC :rolleyes:

Peace,

-XeNo-

Originally posted by djxeno

OMG I was actually gonna post this question. I've been feeling that way for a while now, just fed up with people and even my family. Don't really wanna chill with my friends right now either, I don't know what it is, I guess it's just differences between me and people. Lately I've been just fed up with people in general, it's like, why the fuck are you so fuckin' stupid?

I think we all just get in moods, where we want to find reason to be "mad" at people. I guess when you see a lot of stupidity around you, it just rubs you the wrong way....