Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot girls...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by barbiegirl

"if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife .... go from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you"

didn't you guys ever hear that song ??

Honey these day even ugly people got issues and balls.

So if your going to get your heat broken it might as well be by someone you think is hot.

My mom tells me I have bad taste so someones garbage may be my treasure;)

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I'm so mad now ~ I was looking forward to meeting a bunch of you! Are you guys going this weekend? I'll be there! I only met Tempkid when he was standing there ~ that is the only person I was introduced to. Oh well, there are still plenty of weekends left! :)

Easiest thing to do is ask Ceeotter:)

I only met Tempkid when he was standing there ~ that is the only person I was introduced to.

Tempkid is always standing near the bar or you can you look for spygirl, she is the one who is always playing with her cell phone.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by vsoto212

The more finer they are the more pain in the FUCKEN ass they are, lol....good looks cause trouble......ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!

Victor Soto

So true. The one girl that broke my heart was of course in the "finer" category. But I just can't seem to settle for someone whos less attractive, but ptobably better for me in the long run. :blank: Oh well, NJDIONYSOUS said it all: Im still young...:D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

So true. The one girl that broke my heart was of course in the "finer" category. But I just can't seem to settle for someone whos less attractive, but ptobably better for me in the long run. :blank: Oh well, NJDIONYSOUS said it all: Im still young...:D

Don't worry dear, you will find the girl you are looking for with everything you are looking for but let me give you one piece of advice! Let it happen ~ don't look for it or you will only end up with exactly what you don't want! Miracles happen everyday and the best things happen when you least expect them! It did for me! So smile, party, go out with friends and have the best F*cking summer of your life!!! And I'll be sure to find you guys this Saturday night in Temps at Midnight by ceotters bar!!!!! :) :) :) Be there or be square! ha! :D

Don't worry dear, you will find the girl you are looking for with everything you are looking for but let me give you one piece of advice! Let it happen ~ don't look for it or you will only end up with exactly what you don't want! Miracles happen everyday and the best things happen when you least expect them! It did for me! So smile, party, go out with friends and have the best F*cking summer of your life!!! And I'll be sure to find you guys this Saturday night in Temps at Midnight by ceotters bar!!!!! :) :) :) Be there or be square! ha! :D

Ok..if you say so. :tongue: Thanks for the concern. I'll see ya this weeknd!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Usually the same vicinity.....:)

I was over there saturday nite, a few times, at least I think i was...I probably had no idea why I walked over there and just turned around.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I will admit, you come off as a very mature, polite & well mannered person. there are not many guys like that out there...

I'll take that as a compliment, Thanks! Mature, yes very. Polite, when I need to be. Well mannered, there is a time and a place for it. See me at Tempts this Saturday where I'll be farrrrrrrrrr from mature, but still be polite actually saying excuse me when I walk through the crowd unlike most people.