Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your plans for this weekend?

Originally posted by notallthere

I think everyone that is going ot sandbar should check riverstreet first so im not the only one there :D

don't worry there will be people there..anyways me and piro will be there with you....doesn't that make you happy..:D :D

Originally posted by ClubGirl

This weekend I'm going to Djais Friday, Saturday chillin in friend's condo and getting wacked, and Sunday Surf...Took off Monday, thank God!..Anyone else goin to Djais or Surf?..ClubGirl..:)

I dont know you, but I am going to SURF, and I took off monday too....I learned my lesson this past monday...cant party all nite and expect to be functionally at work on a monday.:tongue:

Originally posted by ClubGirl

So where do you hang out at Surf?..Yeah I cannot go out if I have work the next day..Too old now..Cannot enjoy myself knowing I have work next day...ClubGirl..=)

To be honest, this is my first time going this year my friends have become real bitches at 26yrs old...never want to chill..Last year, I used to chill by the bar near the bathrooms and the stairs....So I can jump on and off the dance floor (make an ass out of myself)..

Last sunday, i went to djais and it got ugly...Dont know how I made it thru work on Monday..:(