Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Open apology...

... to anybody I've inadvertently hurt on or off the boards. I've come to the realization that I've probably hurt people in ways I wasn't even aware of, and for that I'm truly sorry. If you know me at all, you know that I'm the sort of person who gives a shit, and would never do that sort of thing intentionally.

If you feel I've wronged you in any way, I'd actually kind of appreciate a PM in response to this thread, so we can clear it up... I don't like hard feelings getting between me and my friends.

That is all.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

U FUCKIN ASSHOLE!!!! FUCK U SON OF A BITCH!EAT MY SHIT AND DIE!!!!

Please don't do that. If this thread gets turned into a joke, somebody might decide not to PM me...

Originally posted by hoke

*drums fingers, checks inbox... drums fingers, checks inbox... drums fingers...*

maybe you just didn't offend anyone...

after all, you're not trashing people in multiple threads, posting picks of a whacko with a doll, putting "aids exchange" (or the like) in your sig, or anything zaney like that...

Originally posted by joeg

maybe you just didn't offend anyone...

after all, you're not trashing people in multiple threads, posting picks of a whacko with a doll, putting "aids exchange" (or the like) in your sig, or anything zaney like that...

That's true... but sometimes it's not obvious what people will be offended by...

Originally posted by codica3

Wow.. what the hell is going on and what did I miss?? Considering I'm a post whore and all.. I dunno how I could have missed all this?? :confused: :confused:

Nothing big... I just found out this morning that some pics that I posted a while back kind of bothered a couple people at the time. It got me thinking, and realizing that people don't always voice their frustrations. I just wanted to make it known that I don't want any hard feelings, so people should feel free to approach me if anything I've done bothers them... that's all.

Originally posted by hoke

It got me thinking, and realizing that people don't always voice their frustrations. I just wanted to make it known that I don't want any hard feelings, so people should feel free to approach me if anything I've done bothers them... that's all.

I totally see where you're coming from.

Err... I think my actions today demand that I bump this one... :(

My humble apologies to the Homegrown crew for being disrespectful of the efforts they've put into creating a party that we all enjoy on a weekly basis.

While Homegrown isn't exactly what I expected, it's not my place to tell anyone how to run their party -- at least, not when they're doing such a good job and pleasing as many people as Homegrown clearly is. If I had questions, they would have been better asked personally, instead of causing unnecessary public drama.

I hope that people won't be too quick to judge me for today's rashness -- I do enjoy Homegrown, I've been there every week except the first, and I intend to continue supporting it.

It's not every day that the people you hang out with turn around and create their own party... it's something to be proud of and I hope it continues to flourish. If the reactions to my comments are any indication, Homegrown has a lot of strong support, and I expect it to stay strong.

Again, my apologies for being inconsiderate.