Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random IMers...

what's the deal with random people IMing??? the other week this guy accidentally IMed me and then proceeded to want to chat--now he IMs me every time i am on! how annoying...then, another IMed me the other day, and again today, and i asked who he was and if i knew him, and he said, "no, i got your SN off a website" i said, "what website?", cause CP is the only possibility i know of, and he said he didn't know and it was a long time ago...then he proceeds to ask me how old i am...WTF?!?!?!? :mad:

does this crap happen to anyone else??? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by codica3

I hate them.. and they start with the a/s/l? and do you have a pic and shit. I'm like :bigfinge:

True...I get a few CP people that IM me, that I dont mind, but the people I get that look in member directory on aol see my profile and IM me, i block them right away

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

what's the deal with random people IMing??? the other week this guy accidentally IMed me and then proceeded to want to chat--now he IMs me every time i am on! how annoying...then, another IMed me the other day, and again today, and i asked who he was and if i knew him, and he said, "no, i got your SN off a website" i said, "what website?", cause CP is the only possibility i know of, and he said he didn't know and it was a long time ago...then he proceeds to ask me how old i am...WTF?!?!?!? :mad:

:blank: sorry for the im:laugh:

How weird.......I have im'ed a few people fro CP, but only usaully with a specific reason , and I always say who I am....

Someone random person IM's my work one all the time, I have not an F'N clue who it is:confused:

it does babe i get atleast 10 strange ims a week from random girls who im me i say who are u and they state they don';t know me but think i'm cute or something and got my name from a website its kinda anoyen too but i guess i bring it upon my self by posten pics places :tongue:

Originally posted by shook

it does babe i get atleast 10 strange ims a week from random girls who im me i say who are u and they state they don';t know me but think i'm cute or something and got my name from a website its kinda anoyen too but i guess i bring it upon my self by posten pics places :tongue:

Is your head really able to fit inside that hat you're wearing in that pic? It looks a bit too inflated from my end...

damn she found out it was me...ARCCC!!:blown:

Originally posted by kingartur

Last night i got a prank call on my nextel walkie talkie. i asked the kid how he got my # he told me he pressed random #. WTF :blown:

LMAO.. yo.. honestly hun.. LOL I know people who do that all the time when they're like drunk or high or bored or something. I don't, I don't even have a Nextel.. but I actually do know people in Long Island that do that all the time..

Originally posted by codica3

LMAO.. yo.. honestly hun.. LOL I know people who do that all the time when they're like drunk or high or bored or something. I don't, I don't even have a Nextel.. but I actually do know people in Long Island that do that all the time..

Tell ur friends not to call me again :laugh:

Yes, it happens to me all the time and it's really irritating. Plus, I'm too damn nice to tell them to fuck off. What really kills me is when they ask for my phone number. I don't even give that to people I meet in person unless I have a good reason to. :rolleyes: "Sure random dude, here's my phone number! And my address is yada yada yada, why dont' you come over now? I'll just tie myself up and wait for you to come over and rape me so it takes minimal effort" wtf is with people? oh and even worse is, u know these guys prob. can't talk to girls any other way :blown: