Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Photo Posting - The Other Is Too Long Already

Originally posted by shook

club chic no probs and stardo LoL i'm hot enough to realize most of the guys who posted PICS were ugly and deff out of shape then again i'm hot enough to realize NJ is wack so i only stay to the city but am i hot enough to speak bout every body being ugly deff not i'm noting special tho i thers noting wrong with known who your better then as long as u realize thers always gonna be people who are better then u ;) and i wouldn't post a PIC if i looked like half of these people and thats just the truth but over all most of u females were decent so i feel for ya'll

Stay in school kids.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ou812

I could never imagine any kind of beautiful girl (or even mildly attractive one for that matter) falling for this routine. Assuming that you talk in real life the same way you type on this board???............holy shit, a girl would either have to be from the projects (in which case I who'd want them anyway) or need her trusty ebonics handbook to understand what the hell U R saying. I'm almost starting to think that this is an act, you can't seriously still talk like that even at age 20, right. I'm mean, they have to teach you some sort of grammer in high school right? right?

"Yo babee yoo def Be off da huk, how bout weeza hop in mah ghetto fab ride, sittin on dubs, no doubt, no doubt, and go kick it at my crib for a minute"

Check this site out Shook............I think you might like it.

Ahahahaha...Finally some thugz to relate wit.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gotwhatyouneed

are you the one with venus or marlena? how long have you known them?

I've known Venus and her brother for a long time, but Marlena I met recently through venus....Oh, and I'm the one next to venus.

• 3 weeks later...