Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday Merge to Factory........

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

It sounds tempting but I cant do it. SF has too many temptations in there for me. I have no will power when it comes to the temptaions. I would need a week to recover.

You can do it honey come on.

Originally posted by swollashell

yeah there are other clubs down the shore you temp freak!!! why dont you take your head out of denny and jersey joels ass and lay off the K and check some other places out!!!;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah there are other clubs down the shore you temp freak!!! why dont you take your head out of denny and jersey joels ass and lay off the K and check some other places out!!!;)

Quote of the year from this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by thesandman

lol!!!!

Kosta's club dictionary...

Speed Bump. (n.) an action to ingest Ketamine chloride when a bouncer is on his way over to bust your ass and it is already poured on your hand.

Yo, Its speed bump time, Bubba's coming!!:jar: :clap2: :jar: :laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

Kosta's club dictionary...

Speed Bump. (n.) an action to ingest Ketamine chloride when a bouncer is on his way over to bust your ass and it is already poured on your hand.

Yo, Its speed bump time, Bubba's coming!!:jar: :clap2: :jar: :laugh:

ladies and gents, your stand up comedian for tonight.... Kosta P...

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Well, I usually do Tempts to factory, but Merge is the way to go this Saturday. See all you clowns there...but no SF for me till 10 am or so. :D

You have been yelling... SF for the last three weekends.......:shaky:

ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDING ME BITCH?

FIRST OF ALL YOU DON'T KNOW ME, SO DON'T EMPLY THAT I KISS UP TO ANYONE, NOR DO I DO DRUGS JERK OFF. YOU ABVIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA WHO I WAS MAKING THAT COMMENT TO OR ELSE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE RESPONDED, IT WAS TO PEOPLE I KNOW, AND ANYWAY I'D RATHER SIT HOME ON A SATURDAY NIGHT THAN GO TO CHEESY ASS MERGE.

Originally posted by tommytempts

ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDING ME BITCH?

FIRST OF ALL YOU DON'T KNOW ME, SO DON'T EMPLY THAT I KISS UP TO ANYONE, NOR DO I DO DRUGS JERK OFF. YOU ABVIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA WHO I WAS MAKING THAT COMMENT TO OR ELSE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE RESPONDED, IT WAS TO PEOPLE I KNOW, AND ANYWAY I'D RATHER SIT HOME ON A SATURDAY NIGHT THAN GO TO CHEESY ASS MERGE.

I understand some one was breaking your balls by why cause drama and KNock Merge for no reason. Why dont you turn your anger on the person that was busting on you and not cause club Drama. I tried to make this thread a little more humorous and veer away from the drama potential I saw.

Originally posted by kostaP

I understand some one was breaking your balls by why cause drama and KNock Merge for no reason. Why dont you turn your anger on the person that was busting on you and not cause club Drama. I tried to make this thread a little more humorous and veer away from the drama potential I saw.

WHY DO YOU CARE?

Originally posted by tommytempts

WHY DO YOU CARE?

I dont, but when people were talking shit about me I didn't rip on Temps or anyone else. I well lets just say I had more reason to because of the pm's I was receiving.

I dont think yo people understand the concept of multiple clubs in one town. Competition is healthy. It brings more people to one area and offers a variety. All the clubs are great for their own reasons. accept it and get over the bullshit already.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Hey Kosta I saw you at Merge but I didnt see you at SF it was so crowded I couldnt even move out of there

Im sorry to say I didnt make it to SF. My other half wasn't up to it. I guess next time. I had the best fucking boxers too black silk with silver playboys on em.