Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok Ok I need help Saleen

djdekan

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdekan

Give me some Acappellas, To fit that mix.

i have no idea. i'm really out of it, i've been sick all week and my head is spining and i can't consentrate nor think clearly, but i'd suggest you start with some thing that is well known...

i use to have tons of acapellas, but when i moved to florida my hard drive in nj was deleted...

i know you don't have much time, and i certainly didn't mean for you to panic and try and change something based on what said, but i think you need some thing in there, that sez you are for real... I'd love to see you win, so i can hang in the booth with ya

:D :D

Andrew and sobeton and mikedny all know music better then i do, ask them they may help you.......

if i come up with any i'll let you know...... but its doubtful, my medicine is kicking in..... :(

I'm not a dj and i don't think the way you guys do, i see a play button and thats it... but i know what i like and i like when djs play acapellas because i know he just did something that i could never do.... and thats why i pay to see djs..... ask yourself the question, "why should people come see djdekan?" I think if you figure that out, you'll have no probelm winning the compettion...

good luck... i'll try and get up early tommorow and come up with something, i suggest you check out mike bugouts cd, plus 8am first round starts... Go mickelson.... tiger is done:blown:

No dude I really appreciate your opinion, Im not freaking out already did that, I KNOW and have been told to add something that makes me different, I just am going on the simple fact that I laid out tracks in an order, build u up, mix properly, and I think I have an unique sound not yet found in the clubs of miami. I will turn it up for you if I make it up there.

The whole Accapella think is very NYC House Jp Soundfactory but do agree it can spice up a mix.

Also By the way "We Are Back @ the MAYDAY" the orignal picotto track.

Originally posted by saleen351

I'm not a dj and i don't think the way you guys do, i see a play button and thats it... but i know what i like and i like when djs play acapellas because i know he just did something that i could never do.... and thats why i pay to see djs..... ask yourself the question, "why should people come see djdekan?" I think if you figure that out, you'll have no probelm winning the compettion...

good luck... i'll try and get up early tommorow and come up with something, i suggest you check out mike bugouts cd, plus 8am first round starts...

:eek: I'm impressed