Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Article about NJ Shore, Temps mentioned!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

:confused::blank::confused: ......ehhhhhhh, ok.....

Anytime there is an article relating to drugs, he reads me the article outloud....I have no idea why??? But he always does....My father is strange.

Originally posted by jp18

Anytime there is an article relating to drugs, he reads me the article outloud....I have no idea why??? But he always does....My father is strange.

That's like when ever anythjing on related to clubbing and drugs is on tv, my friend's mom tapes it, and leaves the tape in his room!!!!!! She even cuts out articles if she finds them to be pertain to the subject.....

That's like when ever anythjing on related to clubbing and drugs is on tv, my friend's mom tapes it, and leaves the tape in his room!!!!!! She even cuts out articles if she finds them to be pertain to the subject.....

Exactly...What are they trying to tell us??:confused:

Originally posted by jp18

Exactly...What are they trying to tell us??:confused:

I think they are implying, but not really sure. Like I am sure they hope their kids aren't into that scene, but if they are, that they are "safe" about it...?????

I think they are implying, but not really sure. Like I am sure they hope their kids aren't into that scene, but if they are, that they are "safe" about it...?????

I guess I should not tell my father, I went to SF, EXIT, TWILO (RIP), TEMPS, XS, or MERGE...Maybe he wouldnt be so suspicous.

Anybody remember the really big drug about a year ago in Asbury PArk with the storage unit. The one who was arrested hung him with a shoe lace while waiting for sentencing:eek: ?????

I knew him. I went to school with him and actually sat next to him in class. Was a cool kid...but got greedy and had a bangin girlfriend who wanted everything. Crazy..

rumor has it from a middlesex co narcotics officer i know, who is on some joint narcotics task force with other counties is that surf is on the highest watch along with temps since the busts at abyss/hunka bunka and chrome 2 yrs ago. just a matter of time

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I knew him. I went to school with him and actually sat next to him in class. Was a cool kid...but got greedy and had a bangin girlfriend who wanted everything. Crazy..

I knew him through friends, way too nuts......:shake:

LOL I just got back from vacation in Seaside for a week with my girl. When we got back my girls mom saw a story that one of the TV station had a story (I wish I knew which on so i could get a tape) based on that article and showed video of the outside of XS and what i've been told was some kind of crappy looking video from inside temps. Anyway, we get back and shes telling my girl 'thats where he's always working in those place, were you guys on drugs all week?' NOOOOOO ;) lol

And to make it even better 20/20 or dateline or one of those other ratings driven shows had a story about steroids on the following nite which she also saw and she was talking about...GRRRR sometimes I just want to rip the fucking tv's out of the walls!

I dont know which is worse- crazy parents who believe everything they see on TV, or the people at the networks who produce this half factual trash that they tell everyone is the 'real truth'

Originally posted by latinaz

Go to a park, movies, restaurants, fairs, beaches, YOUR GRANDMOTHERS HOUSE, and you'll see kids doing drugs. As much as they try, they cannot control what is happening.

Z. you do drugs at your grandmothers house? lol. :D Just kidding.

Too bad the news trys to kill anything fun. Although last time i was at tempts seemed like I was the only one drinking water. Maybe its changed in the last month or so LOL.

I just think the government trys to control too much. They only want us to enjoy what they say we can. After all E is illegal and feels good yet smoking does far more damage and its legal because they make a killing in tax on it.

Maybe we need to get bush to drop a bomb.

Originally posted by berniec

LOL I just got back from vacation in Seaside for a week with my girl. When we got back my girls mom saw a story that one of the TV station had a story (I wish I knew which on so i could get a tape) based on that article and showed video of the outside of XS and what i've been told was some kind of crappy looking video from inside temps. Anyway, we get back and shes telling my girl 'thats where he's always working in those place, were you guys on drugs all week?' NOOOOOO ;) lol

And to make it even better 20/20 or dateline or one of those other ratings driven shows had a story about steroids on the following nite which she also saw and she was talking about...GRRRR sometimes I just want to rip the fucking tv's out of the walls!

I dont know which is worse- crazy parents who believe everything they see on TV, or the people at the networks who produce this half factual trash that they tell everyone is the 'real truth'

There are some things you'll never tell.......