The Official Riverstreet Roll Call

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere

YOU BITCH!

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - Damn it Notallthere!!!

Ok...Ok......Im coming up there !!!:mad:

All better now NOtallthere???!!:D

Theres gonna be some lip locking tongue licking slobbering going on so hold on to your seats boys!! (kidding)

Originally posted by latinaz

Theres gonna be some lip locking tongue licking slobbering going on so hold on to your seats boys!! (kidding)

hey zee I got first dibs on notallthere chica

Are you coming for real?

Originally posted by jp18

please clarify dress to impress

First, Can girls where jeans??

For guys,

Can I wear jeans, sleeveless, and sneaks???

:confused:

YES YOU CAN, BUT YOU MUST BE NEAT. DON'T COME LOOKING LIKE A THUG. CHICKS CAN WEAR WHATEVER THEY WANT

(as usual)

girls can wear jeans...guys can too i think as long as they are nice ones, not ones that look like you have worn them for 15 years in a row. I dont know about the sneakers thing though...people on this thread know a lot more about it then me...vip tech or one of them should be able to answer better jp18...hope that helped;)

Originally posted by vip-tech

YES YOU CAN, BUT YOU MUST BE NEAT. DON'T COME LOOKING LIKE A THUG. CHICKS CAN WEAR WHATEVER THEY WANT

(as usual)

My friends would f*#)# die laughing if i tried to dress like a thug..but good looking out....

thanks DKYNYBABE, but isnt the 15 year old worn jeans look in right now :laugh:

Originally posted by stardo

and this guy told me jeans and sneaks are ok but like everyone has been saying you have to look neat.

Im going to grow my hairout put on my guns&roses T-shirt, pull out the ripped jeans and workboots for tomorow (thats only if I can find someone to borrow all of that from...

:laugh:

Just kidding, thank you for the help..:D :D

Originally posted by vip-tech

(as usual)

Can I wear my "nut hugging" wrangler stone washed jeans (i'm one tough customer) with the hole in the knee and workboots? To match the outfit, I figured that I could wear my sweet denim jacket with the Metallica Patch on it.

Im going to grow my hairout put on my guns&roses T-shirt, pull out the ripped jeans and workboots for tomorow (thats only if I can find someone to borrow all of that from...

By the way, I didn't see your response when I was describing my outfit tomorrow. Didn't want you to think I was copying you......that was scary.

YOur welcome. It will be nice to finally meet you.

are you ?

anyway. . .Good im glad to here you dident sell out. I mean really helping some one move? WHat did they ever do for you?!!

Originally posted by piro8

By the way, I didn't see your response when I was describing my outfit tomorrow. Didn't want you to think I was copying you......that was scary.

Thats funny shit...So your as F(#)@# in head as me...whats even scarrier is i originally had metalica shirt, but changed it at the last second.:laugh:

Thats funny shit...So your as F(#)@# in head as me...whats even scarrier is i originally had metalica shirt, but changed it at the last second.:laugh:

:laugh: Great minds think alike. Maybe someone will take it one high further and break out the Megadeth or Slayer t-shirt for tomorrow night??

See you tomorrow.

Originally posted by piro8

:laugh: Great minds think alike. Maybe someone will take it one high further and break out the Megadeth or Slayer t-shirt for tomorrow night??

See you tomorrow.

I can ask my older brother to come along (hes 30), I am sure he has one of those shirts....Me and him are nite and day...:D

Originally posted by notallthere

are you ?

anyway. . .Good im glad to here you dident sell out. I mean really helping some one move? WHat did they ever do for you?!!

That person helped me when I lost my keys at temps. Drove me to a dealership to get a phony key made and took me to the store to buy clothes and things i needed for the 2 days I couldnt get into my car.

Thats all.... Nothing big :balloon:

That person helped me when I lost my keys at temps. Drove me to a dealership to get a phony key made and took me to the store to buy clothes and things i needed for the 2 days I couldnt get into my car.

Thats all.... Nothing big :balloon:

SEE

YEAH NOTHING BIG. :tongue: