Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you say to ppl when...

Originally posted by xpander

Well, then you're talking about the caliber of the DJs.

The "hear it on the radio" argument doens't really apply just because you can listen to live sets and CDs at home. Same idea, pretty much.

And generalizing Hip hop clubs in that way doesn't really work.

its true there are some djs that play stuff you don't here on HOt 97 but its more common to find House/trance/dnb/ djs playing stuff you def don't here on the radio. The problem is more ppl want to hear the freakin TRL hip-hop then the underground hip-hop which is a shame b/c there are mad good underground hip-hop groups that are so dope its unfathomable that they don't have a record deal yet. I mean come on Nelly, Ludacris, the list goes on. These cats are so mainstream its sickening...Although they might have talent...The keep spitting out the mainstream club hiphop crap.

Originally posted by hitokiri24

i can t really stand hip hop now too much braggin in it i can t really relate to what the rapper is sayin can u? all this bling bling what i got this that an the other thing....i mean WTF anyway i still say rap started goin downhill when pac an big died...... but yes ppl are close mind when it comes to listenin to dance musik when i try to tell ppl i get the same response..... ewww........u listen to that crap that shit shux i can t believe u listen to that crap u ain t black ur white (honest):blown:

funny shit is there is more electronic music that is crap then hip-hop music all b/c electronic music is so easily made. and KTU should be burned down and turned into a freakin Gray's Papaya's please!!!!!!!!! Its funny though b/c i progressed from freakin

----white snake, poison, to NWA to EPMD, REdman, wu-tang, KRS-ONe, to jazz duke ellingtona to miles to coltrane to freakin Prodigy, chem bro, crystal meth. to more house and trancey stuff and now im on some BReak beat trip and getting into more chilled out stuff. But the one thing I LOVE ABOUT meeting ppl from other countries is letting them listen to me spin or just listen to my playlist so they can here the different sounds and vice versa. b/c there is def so good Samba dnb and freakin russian house and house from russia that's so dope. just interesting how music can UNITE us!