Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Manny The Greek + Teo T Tonight!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by binoys

Manny the Greek will be Joining Resident DJ Teo T Tonight at Poor Billy's In Woodbridge NJ. Def gonna be a good time with great Music. If anyone is interested in going and needs a hookup please let me know.

Damn are you serious.............. arghhhhhhhh I wish I knew

Originally posted by davisg

Don't forget about my good friend Bacardi Ardi, Sveden Vodka girls and the Girls gone wild video shoot.

Good luck tonight guys, should be nuts!

Yeah Ardi is a Great guy, I work with him at Abyss also.

Tonight should be a great night.

Manny the Greek will be Joining Resident DJ Teo T Tonight at Poor Billy's In Woodbridge NJ. Def gonna be a good time with great Music. If anyone is interested in going and needs a hookup please let me know.

Not sure if this is an every week party for you guys, but that place is horrible trying to get into. I know 2 or 3 other cars full of people that "attempted" to get in there, and to no avail after a half hour, just drove away. That valet thing they have going on is horrible! There had to be about 20 cars at least ahead of me before they said they were closing the valet (11pm). Then if you parked on the street and got on line, they wouldn't let you in...valet only they said. $15 for a steakhouse with aggravation just to "attempt" to get in...never again.

Shame, I was looking forward to hearing Teo spin.

addaboy

Originally posted by Addaboy

Not sure if this is an every week party for you guys, but that place is horrible trying to get into. I know 2 or 3 other cars full of people that "attempted" to get in there, and to no avail after a half hour, just drove away. That valet thing they have going on is horrible! There had to be about 20 cars at least ahead of me before they said they were closing the valet (11pm). Then if you parked on the street and got on line, they wouldn't let you in...valet only they said. $15 for a steakhouse with aggravation just to "attempt" to get in...never again.

addaboy

Yeah I heard all about the Chaos at the Valet....I think they straightened everything out eventually. Even some of my good friends had problems. Its not a weekly party though, i think were gonna be doing it like once a month or so. Sorry you had problems, next time if you wanna check it out ill make sure and your friends get in free. Just let me know.

Originally posted by Addaboy

addaboy

screw vallet, park in the today's man parking lot. If you want to hear Teo, just go next Thursday. He's the resident every Thursday night at PoorBilly's

Originally posted by 12inch

screw vallet, park in the today's man parking lot. If you want to hear Teo, just go next Thursday. He's the resident every Thursday night at PoorBilly's

Teo is not the Residnent on thursdays. Hes only doing it like once a month now, and it will be with Manny the Greek.

Teo is not the Residnent on thursdays. Hes only doing it like once a month now, and it will be with Manny the Greek.

My bad, I didn't know he stoped doing it every week. I went there one Thursday and you have Christian from Plasmic Honey working and Teo in the booth and no one in the joint. I'm glad this party worked out for them. I heard they reached capacity by 11pm and the svenden vodka chicks were all up in some hot tub or something. The word was Many took the f-ing roof off the place. Someone needs to post some details!

the place was over capacity...the fire marshalls had to shut off the line...it was phat

its a great place and the drugs are plentiful and get to know the bartenders, they give away lots of drinks

give a tip right up front and you will be taken care of

just watch out for GQ, he is a :blown: prick :)

but the one owner, brett, is a heroin head .... he gives the place away...

but remember get there early, or you wont' get in...it is worth it.....

____________________s baby!!!