Clubplanet Nightlife Community

peeing in Surf Club.....

Maybe its just me but i hate Surf Club when i have to piss. I only go there on sundays, so i dont know how is other days but when that time comes and u strugling to take a piss so u go in the bathroom and u see that line..i just want to pull it out and piss by that tree. And guys will agree, but there has been times that guys cant wait anymore so they piss in the sink..now i could be drunk as a mothafucker but i still find that Disscasting!

:mad: :mad: :flame: :flame:

Originally posted by clubchic1006

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: your funny! Think of how us girls feel ~ atleast you can whip it out! We have to wait ~ we don't have anything to "whip" out!!!! And you know how long some girls can be!

Apparently, not all girls can wait for the ladies room!!!

Originally posted by piro8

Anyone ever have to "drop a deuce" or should I say "drop the kids off at the pool" in a club? Imagine how nasty it is to piss in some of those bathrooms let alone taking a dumpy dump.:constipa:

:laugh: Your a maniac. I love it.

Anyone ever have to "drop a deuce" or should I say "drop the kids off at the pool" in a club? Imagine how nasty it is to piss in some of those bathrooms let alone taking a dumpy dump.:constipa:

What a NASTY vision I have now - yuck

but its true...

Nasty

Ohh how could u take a dump in there :eek::gas:

I would leave the club and go to my house, on top of everything i dont want no fucking one knocking on the door...i need my ime with that...read a magazine....u know... keep up with the news :D

Originally posted by latinaz

What a NASTY vision I have now - yuck

but its true...

Nasty

Sorry about the visual, my bad.......To be honest, I can't "pinch a loaf" unless I'm in the comfort of my own crapper where I can read the latest edition of Sport's Illustrated cover to cover. Besides, you develop a relationship with your thrown, you know what I mean?

Just wanted to clarify that I don't do #2 in clubs. Work and home though, forget about it.

Not to be nasty, but a few years ago I went to Avalon in Boston and had been taking perks for my broken ribs, drinking guiness all day and then decided to get silly at avalon....Well, PERKS + GUINESS + SILLY STUFF = ME PISSING OUT OF MY ASS....It was so bad I couldnt even wait for one of my friends to come and hold the door, nor did I have time to make a nest....I barely had enuff time to undo my pants......It was the worste...:constipa:

Sorry about the visual, my bad.......To be honest, I can't "pinch a loaf" unless I'm in the comfort of my own crapper where I can read the latest edition of Sport's Illustrated cover to cover. Besides, you develop a relationship with your thrown, you know what I mean?

Just wanted to clarify that I don't do #2 in clubs. Work and home though, forget about it.

i feel u 100 % thats serius bussines man....u cant just hit - N - split ...u take ur time:D :cool:

:direct: THERE WILL BE NO PEEING IN MY CLUB..:peeleft:

IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND ITS TOO LONG

JUMP IN THE FREAKING OCEAN .....

AS FOR THE LOADS??/ GO HOME!!! :whip2: (damn I love that whipping)

Hey Zee Do you know Joe pags?? Bartender.

Ask him my ritual everytime I visit him when he's bartending!!!!

And yes for the record I am a fucking NUT.

Originally posted by kostaP

Hey Zee Do you know Joe pags?? Bartender.

Ask him my ritual everytime I visit him when he's bartending!!!!

And yes for the record I am a fucking NUT.

Joe Pags is my baby - We both work at Surf on Monday nites then we ALWAYS do afterhours - CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY....

YOU ALL SHOULD COME DOWN ON A MONDAY NITE FOR OLDIES BECAUSE THATS WHEN I REALLY LET MY HAIR DOWN..

HEHEH

Joe Pags is my baby - We both work at Surf on Monday nites then we ALWAYS do afterhours - CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY....

YOU ALL SHOULD COME DOWN ON A MONDAY NITE FOR OLDIES BECAUSE THATS WHEN I REALLY LET MY HAIR DOWN..

HEHEH

Hopefully I can make it down sunday but Im going to factory after Merge saturday night. I'll introduce myself. I miss my buddy Joe I haven't seen him in ages. Maybe I'll spend next week down in SSH for my B-day and do the oldies night on Monday.

Originally posted by clubchic1006

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: your funny! Think of how us girls feel ~ atleast you can whip it out! We have to wait ~ we don't have anything to "whip" out!!!! And you know how long some girls can be!

We were at Surf one Sunday last year, we saw a girl dig a whole and do her duty..then she covered it up!!!!!!! We were all in tears, because it was so funny!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

We were at Surf one Sunday last year, we saw a girl dig a whole and do her duty..then she covered it up!!!!!!! We were all in tears, because it was so funny!!!!!!!!!!

That is soooooooo disgusting... can't even imagine how funny it must have been though...:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Originally posted by doubledeuce

That is soooooooo disgusting... can't even imagine how funny it must have been though...:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

I agree it gross, but it was so funny because she was al like whatever about the whole thing...... She was kinda cute, according to the guys, until she did this, then she was just a foul bird....

HEHEH

Is that Joe that works there that used to have the big weird lookin' sideburns.......I used to refer to him as Wolverine.