Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So There's A Warrant For My Arrest....

I Love being a girl..my friend and I got pulled over for going like 90 and running a red light right in front of the cops...they stopped us..flirted with us..and told us to be careful because it's dark out..THAT WAS GREAT :D

next week i have court date too>>>>> i was caught by the cops spectating a drag race .......but instead of giving me and all my other friend lotering tickets the mf@*!$%@ gave me and the other 200 ppl unlawfull speed by drag racing tickets.....i didnt have my car out there. so im fighting this one just on principel ..... :laugh::letsgo::blown:

Originally posted by ravengirl

next week i have court date too>>>>> i was caught by the cops spectating a drag race .......but instead of giving me and all my other friend lotering tickets the mf@*!$%@ gave me and the other 200 ppl unlawfull speed by drag racing tickets.....i didnt have my car out there. so im fighting this one just on principel ..... :laugh::letsgo::blown:

wow, i've never been caught racing on the street... I had 1 close call, and thats when I started to be more careful/going to the track...

you see in MIAMI before the movie the fast and furious it was cool to be a racer the cops would show up 1/4 past 3am and would drive by and wave to tell us to get the hell out now because there are soooooo many geniuses in miami the cops come threaten to arrest us give us tickets so we run which piss them off more but this time with me not having my car we got suck------:flame::mad::devil: