Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S.F Underwear Party Roll Call

Originally posted by clubangel

Hi Spygirl...Hi Kosta!

George let me pour some shots so make me #4!

:D:)

Hey Long time no see!! I'll see ya this weekend. Oh BTW you gotta stand on the bar for this just try not to grab the sprinkler heads like dan was doing!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Hey Long time no see!! I'll see ya this weekend. Oh BTW you gotta stand on the bar for this just try not to grab the sprinkler heads like dan was doing!!!

LOL..stand on the bar....Maybe I'll give it a shot!:)

See ya Saturday!

Originally posted by laurie619

Change of plans. . .:( Sorry guys. . .Can't make it this week, :idea: but maybe I'll see ya @ surf....

Your gay and so is the game of golf your going to play instead. Don't worry we'll all still be partying anyway. I hope it rains sunday morning and afternoon, haha no golf! Golf ah hahahahahahahaha:laugh: I'd rather watch grass grow.

Originally posted by kostaP

kosta, after all these years - you still talking shit....where you going tonight it's been a while

Originally posted by Jsen7

Your gay and so is the game of golf your going to play instead. Don't worry we'll all still be partying anyway. I hope it rains sunday morning and afternoon, haha no golf! Golf ah hahahahahahahaha:laugh: I'd rather watch grass grow.

Sorry if GOLF* makes me HAPPIER. . .Sorry if I could never get on that course by myself. . . And I dont mind playing in the rain, its fun :D You'll be to cracked out anyway to even know I'm not there...:laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

Sorry if GOLF* makes me HAPPIER. . .Sorry if I could never get on that course by myself. . . And I dont mind playing in the rain, its fun :D You'll be to cracked out anyway to even know I'm not there...:laugh:

I don't have to get cracked out to do that. And you have never seen me all cracked out to make any assumptions like that. I've been drunk around you but thats about it. Just 'cuz there have been some elements are the premises in the past when you've seen me doesn't mean i've been lost in space 'cuz of them. You need to go sit on a golf club and rotate and learn how to do a shot.

Originally posted by Jsen7

I don't have to get cracked out to do that. And you have never seen me all cracked out to make any assumptions like that. I've been drunk around you but thats about it. Just 'cuz there have been some elements are the premises in the past when you've seen me doesn't mean i've been lost in space 'cuz of them. You need to go sit on a golf club and rotate and learn how to do a shot.

:finger: I can so too do a SHOT :pint: and I have seen more then you know. . .:eek: Thats it your cut OFF* no more SEX for you...:laugh:

Originally posted by gotwhatyouneed

kosta, after all these years - you still talking shit....where you going tonight it's been a while

Me talk shit NEVAH!!

Stayed in tonight hittin Merge to Factory Tommorow.

Do I KNow You??