Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can somebody clarify something for me...

by no means am i a political scientist or even a bright man, so help me out, This terrorist Zacarias Moussaoui, hes on trial for being a sept. 11 conspirator... now explain to me this... why does he even get a trial? hes not a U.S. citizen, the constitution should not apply to him, hes against America, Democracy and Everything we stand for, and yet we still offer him a trial??? best part about it is he blatantly stands up and admits GUILT!!! and we give him a week to think about his answer... what is going on???

Even though what he did repulse's me I still feel he deserves a fair trial.....If you say that the Constitution shouldnt apply to him then why must our laws??.....We cant just pick and choose which laws or amendments a person will have to adhere to.....Everyone gets a fair trial just as everyone needs to obey this countries laws......

anyone on u.s. soil is guaranteed certain rights by the constitution including a fair and speedy trial. he might say he's guilty but his lawyers still has a job to do to defend him. that's all this is, the trial will be a farse anyway. can you really believe that after this guy is on tv all this time hes really gonna get a fair trial.