Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone see results with androstene

hey im 20 yrs old and wanna get huge but dont really want to take roids. So someone mentioned androstene and i just wanna see if anyone has taken it and if anyone has seen any positive or negatives about the product. So if u taken androstene let me know your results thanks. Also i would like to know the names of the most popular pill form steroid taken just in case i decided to juice.

Originally posted by grkkavla

hey im 20 yrs old and wanna get huge but dont really want to take roids. So someone mentioned androstene and i just wanna see if anyone has taken it and if anyone has seen any positive or negatives about the product. So if u taken androstene let me know your results thanks. Also i would like to know the names of the most popular pill form steroid taken just in case i decided to juice.

I really cant tell you about androstene, but as far as the juice, I think you are still a little young....

Try these sites they are more geared for your question.

mesomorph.net

fitnessboard.com

They'll give you good advice and the site has loads of information.

I tried andro for a few months it was ok nothing great.

The best thing for me personally to promote muscle growth was protein shakes and a good diet. they say it takes 1 1/2 grams of protien per lb of body weight to promote good muscle growth. Muscles are made up of protiens. Whey is very good. Most taste like shit so i use whey protien from GNC brand it actually tastes good. Dont use milk use water. milk makes u bloat. Above and beyond all its what you do with the weight you lift not how much you life. I had gotten to max out on a bench a little over 300 lbs 6 times. Yet when i gave up bench pressing it got so much bigger off of lighter weights using dumbells going up slowly and definatly going back down slowly.

Good luck

stay away from andro- it'll give you all the side that you commonly hear about with 'roids, but you wont get any of the muscle that you would get on gear!

check out www.elitefitness.com for a source of GREAT advice- Do you homework before you go putting anything into your body that you dont feel you are 100% comfortable with.

As far as being too young....there are plenty of people who have juiced before your age, I think if you've been training long enough, and you dont think that you can get any more results natrually then go for it.

Make sure you get plenty of protien (protien shakes, and from real food- chicken/turkey/steak, etc.)

Bern