Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any dog people here I need ur advice!!

Originally posted by somegirl24

I have a rottweiler. He is the most awesome thing ever. He is layed back for the most part (loves when people come over). He likes his 30 minute walks. Any more than that in the summer he can't handle. He's 125 lbs. so the heat does get to him and he lets me know. . He was very easy to train. Very smart dogs. However you have to be very stern with rotties b/c they will test you. They're little brats.

For more info, check out this site. www.rottweiler.net.

Good Luck!!

He's very cute. How old is he? Did you get him from a breeder you know or through the papers? ONe of my friends is looking into getting a rottie. I think they are great dogs and train easily just as you said. Most of them are angels, unlike what most people think.

Originally posted by kostaP

I'd like to thank everyone's responses it is now between two American Staffordshire Terriers one who is 4 months (pictured above and a 5 week old. (pictured with his mother)

He is sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks like the dog from the Lil Rascals.... I want one!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by fuhgedaboudit

if you have a choice...go for the younger one......less chances of developed bad behavior..........where r u getting him from? a pet shelter?

Both of them were rescued from shelters that were gonna put them to sleep. The younger one was born in the rescuers home. People go to shelters take them and hold them till some one adopts them so they dont get euthanized. The 4 month old (first one pictured earlier) is going thru obedience / crate training by the rescuer and has been with the rescuer for 2 months.I got the reference from a friend it isnt public knowledge.

Originally posted by boywonder77

I say you go with the Goat. Goatfucker.

i Would but your mom is still married to that other guy.baaaaaaaaaaaaah.

BTW Dont be upset that I'm your father. I needed the money so I took that milkman route and well lets just say I deliverred a little more of the milky white stuff if you know what I mean. Bt then again you would know what I mean its that stuff thats always dripping off your chin and cakes up on the side of your lips every time you go to feathers or any other gay bar.