Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Riverstreet Fri Review

I'M NOT EVEN GONNA SAY ANYTHING SINCE I PROMOTE THERE

I WILL SIMPLY LET THE PEOPLE SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK EVERYONE WHO CAME DOWN.WE COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU, AND WE LOOK FOWARD TO PROVIDING MANY MORE GREAT FRIDAYS TO COME.

AS IT TURNS OUT, RS. HAS NEVER SEEN A FRIDAY LIKE THAT IN IT'S ENTIRE EXISTANCE.(is that spelled right?)IT'S KINDA FUNNY,

IN THE BEGINING OF THE NITE I ASKED THE MANAGER WHAT TIME HE WAS GOING TO OPEN THE UPSTAIRS AND HE SAID " WE'RE NOT GOING TO. IT'S NEVER BEEN THAT BUSY ON A FRIDAY NITE."

WELL, AS YOU GUYS SAW, IT WAS SHOULDER TO SHOULDER AT 12:30 DOWNSTAIRS AND UPSTAIRS AS WELL AS A LINE AROUND THE BUILDING.EVERY SINGLE BOUNCER AND BARTENDER SAID THAT THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT THERE, EVEN ON HOLIDAYS!!! (guess i did say something after all)

IN CLOSING I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ONE MORE PERSON.....

DJ JOE MOTHERFUCKIN GIORGIO. THIS KID IS A HUGE UP AND COMING TALENT AND HE BLEW THE FUCKIN ROOF OFF THIS PLACE.

I THOUGHT I KNEW, BUT I HAD NO IDEA!!! THERE WAS A BUZZ AROUND THAT CLUB ABOUT THE DJ THAT I HAD NOT SEEN IN A LONG TIME. AND WHATS EVEN MORE CRAZY IS THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THE DANCE FLOOR FROM THE DJ BOOTH> HOW DID HE READ THE CROWD????

THANX AGAIN FOR ALL THE CPERS FOR COMING OUT

HOPEFULLY, WE'LL SEE YOU AGAIN NEXT FRIDAY

VIP-TECH

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't go to riverstreet but I drove by it and saw a line outside. I heard that in Hoboken clubs or bars they are not allowed to have lines form outside or else they will get fined big time due to their new mayor is this true? 'cuz i seen a line outside of river street.

Originally posted by Jsen7

I didn't go to riverstreet but I drove by it and saw a line outside. I heard that in Hoboken clubs or bars they are not allowed to have lines form outside or else they will get fined big time due to their new mayor is this true? 'cuz i seen a line outside of river street.

http://www.hobokeni.com/whose_line.asp

"It's the losers who make asses of themselves on their way home. Do something about them." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All I have to say is holy fucking shit last night was incredible. It was like being at a mini SoundFactory with Tempts music........the place was off the hizzook. DJ Joe Giorgio tore the place up droppin bomb after bomb, it was sick. I haven't enjoyed myself that much on a friday in I don't know how long.

Great job Vip-tech and Joeyslicks...........

Message to the Ripper who was probably home last night with a dildo in his ass.................YOU BETTER REDO YOUR RATINGS JERKOFF

yeah i have said that once before that riverstreet is a smaller scale version of SoundFactory. Looks almost the same with the square dance floor in the middle where u can look down upon it. But for last night i was at sandbar.

Originally posted by Jsen7

yeah i have said that once before that riverstreet is a smaller scale version of SoundFactory. Looks almost the same with the square dance floor in the middle where u can look down upon it. But for last night i was at sandbar.

It was a great change thats for sure. You missed a real good night. The energy in that place was unbelievably insane last night. I was definitely impressed with the turn-out, and DJ Joe was absoflogginlutely incredible.

I do have to agree. You guys did an awsome job. I could not believe how many peolpe were there. The energy was great, the music was banging, especially when he played the bell song! I miss that shit, I have to go out more often. You guys always know how to through a party...always.(Remember the Exit days) Never a dull moment with the worriors.

See you this weekend

Originally posted by piro8

Haven't been to Riverstreet in a long time. I've never seen Riverstreet that packed before. Amazing vibe and music the whole night. Great seeing the warrior crew as usual.

Didn't you go to Mangledesh on friday, I saw you at the airport but for the first time in a while decided not to take the flight. I know the Hat was there with you and so was Stardo. But as usual, Neena maintained composure...good girl.

GREAT JOB VIP-TECH & JOEYSLICKS...I had a really good time...music was good...great crowd...hoping all future Fri have just as good of a turn out.

It was very nice meeting some new CPs out

Notallthere - you are totally different then I expected...you are a very nice person underneath that screen name. :D

Siciliagirl - it was nice hanging with you and your friend..hope you had a good time at Riverstreet.

Dknybabe - you are such a sweetie..totally down to earth..I may have to take you up on that CD after I heard Joe at Riverstreet. He did a great job. ;)

Def going to try to round up a crew for this Friday.

Music of the hook people were good looking and having a great time.

Set up was great.

Notallthere great to finally meet you !!!!

Sicilian girl and your buddies nice to meet you too!!!!!

Stiffy always nice to spinn around on the dance floor with you!!!

GREAT JOB JOE AND VIP!!!!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

Didn't you go to Mangledesh on friday, I saw you at the airport but for the first time in a while decided not to take the flight. I know the Hat was there with you and so was Stardo. But as usual, Neena maintained composure...good girl.

Thank god for that couch downstairs!!

I took the flight out there but didn't get off the plane...:D;)

Originally posted by neena16

Notallthere - you are totally different then I expected...you are a very nice person underneath that screen name. :D

Dknybabe - you are such a sweetie..totally down to earth..I may have to take you up on that CD after I heard Joe at Riverstreet. He did a great job. ;)

I can't believe I didn't get to meet Notallthere....:mad:

And Dknybabe was definitely a sweetheart. Nice to meet you.

Originally posted by neena16

GREAT JOB VIP-TECH & JOEYSLICKS...I had a really good time...music was good...great crowd...hoping all future Fri have just as good of a turn out.

It was very nice meeting some new CPs out

Siciliagirl - it was nice hanging with you and your friend..hope you had a good time at Riverstreet.

Yeah you meet one of my good friends Sciliagirl.................

I love her isn't she just great...................

I can't believe I didn't get to meet Notallthere....:mad:

And Dknybabe was definitely a sweetheart. Nice to meet you.

I was talking to NOTALLTHERE for a while up stairs he is very cool.

BADASSSSS you missed a great party!!!!

Originally posted by piro8

Thank god for that couch downstairs!!

Yeah, Juggs spent most of the night on the couch too. I had to babysit her towards the end of the night(last 2hrs) so I didn't get to hang with you guys as much as I wanted to.

Originally posted by stardo

I was talking to NOTALLTHERE for a while up stairs he is very cool.

BADASSSSS you missed a great party!!!!

Stardo, it was a pleasure to dance with you once again, although I don't think your bodyguard was happy about it.(lol)

And Badass went to teen night at Abyss, I saw him at afterhours at Juggs house.

Stardo, it was a pleasure to dance with you once again, although I don't think your bodyguard was happy about it.(lol)

And Badass went to teen night at Abyss, I saw him at afterhours at Juggs house.

No my co-pilot doesnt care him and I are just friend we just like to hug alot . He actually has a girlfriend. Nobody loves Stardo.

I love danceing with you to!!!!

Who's going to Riverstreet this weekend????????????????

All I have to say is holy fucking shit last night was incredible. It was like being at a mini SoundFactory with Tempts music........the place was off the hizzook. DJ Joe Giorgio tore the place up droppin bomb after bomb, it was sick. I haven't enjoyed myself that much on a friday in I don't know how long.

Great job Vip-tech and Joeyslicks...........

i dont know about the minisoundfactory thing, but i have to say, i was there, it was a really good grand opening. i have to give it up to the promoters, it was a really good party, i had a great time.

that is my new fridays without question, for right now at least.

Originally posted by notallthere

sorry I didn't dance stardo.. I just felt like an idiot lol :tongue:

Thats ok Im sure I will see you at surf club on of these days.

I owe you and your chick a drink.

Did you have a good time?